Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Turn Spam into Free Leads
6/17/2007 8:15:25 AM
Here you go…. Most people hit their computer in the morning and delete all the incoming emails from people they do not know. Delete the junk of course, “but never ever delete an email form a business builder,” that is promoting anything. Many people pay small fortunes for leads. Why pay for leads when you are deleting hundreds or even thousands of free leads every day. It takes no more time to respond to a person than it does to delete them. This reply method can be easily used by anyone. Persons Name, Thank you for the information on (name the company here.) To get started, introduce yourself and tell people about your business. Everyone has a contact us. Send them a note ask a question about them or their site or the company. How’s business? Simply start a conversation. No link, just get that person to respond. Get started replying to SPAM today and you’ll start making more money. If you need help and want to learn more please feel free to contact me back. To your networking success, See you there.! Dorsey
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
Jen
Jen Buscher

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Turn Spam into Free Leads
6/20/2007 11:08:27 AM
Dorsey,

I've been doing this for quite some time.  Simply replying to people you don't know, thanking them for the information, and sending along your signature file, does lead to new business.  Thanks for sharing.

Jen
+0
7/3/2007 12:34:01 PM
Dorsey. Great idea, but how do you do it when so many people use autoreponders that you can't reply to? Linda P. Morton
+0
7/6/2007 6:47:32 AM
Good Question Linda When people use autoresponders their isn't anything you can do. Well, delete the auto-response but never delete an email from a person trying to network their business. Also, When people email you about their business, never delete… hit reply! You can add this to your email: Please feel free to contact me and add me to your personal contact list. Please, no auto-response.
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
7/7/2007 9:46:41 AM

Very nice post. Very important, don't spam back, just build a relationship and when you get it, grab that chance to introduce your business to them.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!