Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Turn Spam into Free Leads
7/29/2007 8:48:49 PM
That is Great Information, thanks for the tips.

Leemb
+0
8/18/2007 6:35:51 AM
Yes, Nice threads here. Just curious how effective it is, any body has a result?
+0
8/19/2007 6:12:39 AM
First: Thank them for the information. Second: Introduce yourself and tell them about your business. Send them a note ask a question about them or their site or the company. Example: How’s business? Simply start a conversation. No link, just get that person to respond. Try it. You should get some positive leads. To your networking success, See you there.! Dorsey
Feel free to contact me lets network together for one common goal. Sincerely, Dorsey Garland http://mca1auto.com
+0
Dang Anh Vu

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/22/2007 3:12:05 AM
Hi Dorsey,

Thanks for your tip.

I really didn't think about what you have said before.

Let me see what will be happening in my own business
when I use your tip. :)

+0
William Buckley

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2007 4:32:33 AM
Exactly, I have been doing this for awhile. I especially like the ones who spam a huge list of people.

I usually respond by saying whenever I get an email like this it usually turns out to be a scam. If you would like to learn more about a legit business respond to this email.

Every once in awhile I get a hit.

I do not advise including any url, sig or not, just because you do not want to take the chance of getting a spam complaint.

Another thing the response to autoresponder message. Sometimes you can find the email address in the message included by the sender or if you opt in you get a legit email.

Will
williambuckley.name
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!