Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
6/13/2007 10:12:52 PM

Walking Garbage CanHi John and Luella May,

I'm sorry that I haven't been in here that often, but I will try to do better.  Adversity in a person's life can either make that person bitter or change their whole outlook on life.  Maya seems to have had a very troubling start in life but changed it around for the better.  This was quite a story.

As soon as Shirley is feeling better she will be back contributing nominations.  She was going through a few names today, but the pain set in and she had to rest.  She found out that she has Gall Stones and it has been affecting her terribly, plus she has not received word from her doctor as yet as to what comes next.  At this point I am trying my best to keep her spirits up as she put up two forums about her condition and change in health and receive not many responses.  She now feels that no one loves her.  I've been through depression myself on occasions am doing my best to assure her that people do care but it is not working that well.  Anyway, once she gets through this bout which will no doubt include an operation, and once her pains subside I'm sure she will be back to normal.  As far as me getting back to normal.  When you look out the window and see pigs fly, maybe. 

God Bless You

Mike Easter Cross  

Help me plant a seed and grow a miracle

http://www.greenwiz.com/members/gicooker/

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 10:29:38 PM

Terry,

Thank you for this outstanding article. 

Maya Angelou has described every facet of "A Woman."

+0
Luella May

3048 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2007 10:40:49 PM

Mike!

Bless your heart, how nice to see you.  Yes, Maya is the perfect example that no matter what a person has gone through, they can change things around for the better.  In Maya's case, she has become a star!

I am so sorry to hear about Shirley.  I know how very painful gallstones are and I know how very sick you can be.  Until she hears the next step from the doctor, eat low fat foods.  No junk.  No spices.  Otherwise, she will pay dearly.  I am surprised that she has not had surgery yet.

Tell Shirley how much we love her.  She is in my prayers.

Love and Hugs,

Luella

Luella May and John Elliott, aka Oaky Wood

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Re:Maya Angelou
6/13/2007 10:59:37 PM