Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THIRTY SECOND EDITION - WOMEN OF COURAGE
6/18/2007 5:37:55 PM
Terry and Luella.
I so appreciate the opportunity to open up dialog, yes it is a core problem and if we can solve in one arena-it will work in the rest.
I've been working so hard on changing conversational habits with my soon-to-be ex husband that I made up a board game the has tokens to throw in when someone runs away with the conversation, cards to limit the topic to keep from getting out of hand, etc.
L Ron Hubbard presented this concept and called it "mis-speak".
Terry as Luella knows, I had the original Wonder Woman for a mom and I've been groomed from birth not to take no sass!

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2007 6:49:18 PM

Hi again Luella,

I have read all the post and would like to throw in my two cents for what that might be worth.

I feel is it way past time for cultural differences to still be in the fore front of how we treat each other as humans and much more as Americans .. I believe it says "UNITED STATES "I grew up as many of you know in the turbulent sixties and one thing I learned from that area is .. we all bleed red, every single one of us cry and all have human feelings. We should be learning to live in peace and harmony and many are still fighting over color or creed.

No one is better than the other every one has the same G-d given rights.

I agree with Joyce those that make it in the world should come back the their beginnings and help out the communities. Some do, but most don't . My grandma had a saying that went like this.. " You should always love "All G-d's people no matter how they might look  and things are  to be used; do it any other way and you bring shame to yourself.

Blessings,

Geketa 

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/24/2007 4:20:07 AM

Thank you, Geketa!

Your Grandmother sounds like she was a woman of great wisdom and you have followed in her footsteps. 

I like one of Denis Waitley's quotes, we should strive to be "as good as the best no better than the rest." 

Perhaps, Peace & Harmony would have a better chance.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!