Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/11/2007 12:59:32 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

Steven,

That cracked me up!  Thanks buddy.... I hadn't thought of what it would be like to have a flock of flying rhinos in the tree over my jeep... until now.  Eeeeek!  Hope you are well.........

Now, since you mentioned jerky and water, I must give you this one...

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall for the first time. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy asked his Father what this was and the father (never having seen an elevator) replied, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life, I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching with amazement, an oversized older lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched the small numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until it reached the last number and then the numbers began to light in the reverse order.

Finally the walls opened up again and an extremely attractive 24 year old woman stepped out. The father, not taking his eyes off the young blonde, said quietly to his son, "Go get your mother."

My wife hasn't let me and my son live that down....

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 1:02:28 PM
Hey Judy,

I'm glad you came back.  I AM having fun.  Too much for one person.  I sure hope I haven't bored everyone, cuz nobody else is showing up.  Oh well... I'll keep responding as long as anyone is coming by...  In other words, the lights are still on and the fat lady hasn't sung yet....

A husband and wife walked up to view the body of his mother-in-law at the funeral.

As he began to weep, his wife slapped him and said: “Why are you crying, you never liked my mother anyway!”

The husband replied, “I know, I thought I saw her move!!”

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 8:50:51 PM

Hello my friend!

I returned to read your funny jokes.  Why else would I follow you around - for your brillian mind, maybe??? (LOL)

Perhaps everyone is off working on ads for their programs so they make money.  Me thinks that I should be doing that?? 

If I see you post again - I will be back again - Flying Rhino so suits you!!

Judy

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/11/2007 10:11:25 PM
Okay Judy,

I am so glad you came back.  It is lonely sitting here in the tree.  Where can I fly...  Hey, I have a new one for you....

A dog walks into a butcher shop, spends a number of minutes looking at the meat on display, and eventually indicates with a nod of his head and a bark that he would like some lamb chops.

The butcher, thinking the dog would know no better, picks up the lowest quality chops in the shop.

The dog barks furiously and continues to bark until the butcher selects the finest chops from the display counter.

The butcher weighs the meat and asks the dog for $5.90. Again, the dog barks furiously until the butcher reduces the bill to the correct price of $3.60.

The dog hands over a five dollar note and the butcher gives him 40 cents in change. Once again, the dog barks continuously until the butcher tenders the correct change. The dog then picks up his package and leaves the shop.

Now, the butcher is extremely impressed and decides that he would like to own a dog so clever. He shuts up shop and follows the dog to see where it goes.

After ten minutes or so, the dog climbs the steps to a house. When it gets to the top, it shakes its head as though in frustration, gently places the package of meat on the floor and, standing on its hind legs, rings the doorbell.

A man opens the door and starts to yell obscenities at the dog. As he does so, the horrified butcher leaps up the steps and begs the man to stop. "It's such an intelligent dog," he says, "surely it doesn't deserve this kind of treatment."

He then went on to explain how the dog had procured the best lamb chops in the shop, insisted on paying the advertised price and quibbled over incorrect change!

The man looked at the butcher and said, "Intelligent he may be, but this is the third time this week he's forgotten his keys".

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/12/2007 8:05:39 AM

I don't know where you find them, Joe, but they sure are entertaining me. 

Better climb down from that tree - you're supposed to be FLYING!!!

I am flying - celebrating, that is!  BIRD ESSENTIALS had a record breaking sale last night!!  Yippee!!  My distributor is beside himself.  OK, forgive me - the first few BIG sales are great victories for me!! 

We need to find some more company for you here at FLYING RHINO.  You'll get really bored if I'm your only visitor!

Hope your day is phenominal!

Judy

+0