Menu

Re: Yesterday may well be ours to recover...
7/13/2005 8:50:19 PM
Hi Bogdan, good to hear from you, and thank you for guiding AdlandPro with such insight and inspirational thoughts. Here is my input for the day: Thoroughly we make in our minds at any time exact recordings of our many experiences and thoughts. And so we keep our yesterdays, nicely filed for review and to learn from the experiences gained. Its like a nice big photoalbum that with all the pictures of our friends which can be viewed in 3 dimensions. Try it out and get a picture of a cat. It will come from your recordings and "pussy" may be real and even moving. And now, my friend, if you can answer me the "who is looking at the cat?" you might (at last) have found yourself ;o) That just in... So, recovering our yesterdays is not necessarily impossible, and can at times be quite pleasant too. Just think for a moment of your special friends here at AdlandPro: Marilyn, Dainty, Kathy!, Agnes, Amalia, John, Alan, Dr. Bob, Eileen, Glo and Jeffrey. Now as our newfound (or old acquainted) selves we can keep moving into new tomorrows, and make them an experience that will be worth recording. Have a great day, all of you. And may your picture album be full with only those recordings worth looking at them again. Your special friend, Martin Anthony. By the way: This poem/prose was inspired by the international bestseller self help book DIANETICS [from Latin "Dia"="through" and Greek "nous"="the mind"]. http://www.dianetics.org This book is the first detailed instruction manual on the human mind. It opens the door to understanding what is really going on in our minds and why people react the way they do. I can only highly recommend it to everyone of you. Best, Martin Anthony.
New Reply
+0
Re: Yesterday is not ours to recover...
7/13/2005 9:46:35 PM
Thanx very much for the invite. I appreciate that you shared this with us!
New Reply
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Yesterday is not ours to recover...
7/13/2005 10:32:44 PM
Hello Bogdan, This is a good reason to go out everyday, and give it your best shot. Then if the day goes bad, atleast inside, you know you gave it everything you had! Thank you Bogdan, for this invitation, and for keeping us all thinking! Have a great day respectfully,
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!