Menu

Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Yesterday is not ours to recover...
7/13/2005 12:09:24 PM
Actually, yesterday is gone, tomorrow has not yet come, all we have to work with is today. Don't know who said that but since I heard it a long time ago it has been etched into my brain. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
New Reply
+0
7/13/2005 12:10:08 PM
Hello Bogdan, Glad to see you are back today with the "Qoute of the day", I look forward to the new quote each day, they get me thinking. Looks like you picked the perfect one for today. lol How about I say it in a different way, "No sense in worrying about spilled Milk, tomorrow is another day". I can't remember the actual quote so I guess that will have to do. lol Have a nice day! JOHN
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2005 2:32:57 PM
Great day to you Bogdan, "Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose." – Lyndon B. Johnson, 36th US President Ahh, but the real key is; To Live Today in this exact moment doing the best you can or tomorrow will be no different than yesterday
New Reply
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/13/2005 3:14:36 PM
Thank You Bogdan, This is such a Great reminder to go out and make something happen everyday!
New Reply
+0
Glo
Glo Williams

180 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/13/2005 4:01:15 PM
Thanks for the invite. I learned that saying this way. Yesterday is a cancelled check, Tomorrow is a promised note Today is ready cash,spend it wisely (author unknown to me) Glo
www.daily-payday.com/index.php?id=3583
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!