Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sheila Kennedy-Robinson

115 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
12/27/2007 10:42:41 PM
Thank you for a great post, I am very new at all of this and the encouragement you give to keep going is awesome.
Looking forward to more pwearls of wisdom.

Sheila

Sheila
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/28/2007 12:00:20 PM

Hello, my friend and partner!!!  Merry Christmas - it is still Christmas week!

And Happy New Year as well!!! 

What an uplifting, encouraging and wonderful forum this is!!  I, like Hewitt, just enjoyed reading through it again.

Hope your holidays have been Merry and Bright thus far.  I am looking forward to learning oodles and overcoming some of the challenges that have been meeting me head on on 2008!!!

Blessings and hugs!!

Judy

Here's to a great 2008!!

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 11:10:49 AM
Thomas

all anyone can do is do their best - thanks for the post - I'm REALLY late getting to reply here...LOL Been so busy setting up marketing sstategies for my business that this forum unfortunatley has suffered my attention - I am going try to make that right!

Cheers Bro

Neil

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/20/2008 11:12:03 AM
Sheila

Sorry I am late replying to your post - as I mentioned in my last post I have been swamped. Thanks for taking the time to read this thread and a BIG thanks for taking the time to comment!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2008 12:30:52 PM

Thank you Neil!

Your Motivation for the Discouraged is once again wonderfully written! 

I believe too many get caught up in the idea they are going to get-rich-quick with working online & netmarketing.  When they don't get the "quick" results they are looking for they become just as quick ... discouraged. 

Not only do they get discouraged ... they jump to the next opportunity ... and the next ... and the next ...!

They have no focus ... no plan 

Your steps are doable!  

It takes time ... it takes patience ... it takes committment and it takes some work.  For anybody to think otherwise is inviting disappointment into their lives. 

They need to get real and be ENCOURAGED to know if they follow you steps ... have faith and believe ... they can have the success they desire!

Sincerely,

Terry 

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!