Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Motivation for the Discouraged!
6/20/2008 7:57:29 AM
Terry

Wow - you sumed it up beautifully!

Thanks for sharing!

Love Light and Laughter

Neil
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/18/2008 7:47:13 PM

Hi Neil,

I know it's been a long time... I just had to drop in and thank you for this great advice for people just getting into marketing online. I'm always amazed that people think all they need to do is put up their profile and just wait for hundreds of invitations to come in.

As you know, I've always been a pro-active person. I'm here to meet and help people while establishing good rellationships both in business and friendship. So just like you I'm always inviting and following up. I also agree you have to have a system and treat this just like it's a real business. The freedom and ultimate income one can attain is well worth the effort.  Far too many people quit before they even begin. I guess I'm preaching to the choir aren't I? Sorry about that:  ) Loved the recording too.  It's very uplifting.

Your Biggest Fan,

G. Lee

http://sponsoringaccelerator.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/18/2008 10:29:30 PM

G.Lee

Wow - it has been a long time.......... We've both been busy working and forum hopping takes a back burner when production is required elsewhere. I appreciate your comments but most of all I appreciate YOU.

I serious "working" networker who knows what commitment is required and has done it and still doing it - I applaud you and thank you for our friendship.

Neil
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2008 11:00:35 PM

"To succeed........................................
you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you."

-- Tony Dorsett, American Football Played

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/17/2009 11:20:53 PM

I'm really quite amazed - this thread is still getting reads.... Thanks to you all!

Neil
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!