Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Teka

89 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Adlandpro Cookbook- BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH
5/14/2007 4:03:06 AM
I dont eat breakfast till midday; Sardines on toast with tomato sauce. (quick) Fresh home made guacamole on toast. (Advocado and onion, ten minutes) Lamb leg steak with onions, fried. (fifteen minutes) Leek and potato soup. (two hours) Brown rice with salad. (fifteen minutes) Coffee. (never more than two cups per day!) Use whole-grain bread for the toast. It is delicious. There is so much we take for granted here in New Zealand. Our produce is first class. According to a United Nations report, in the year 1997 New Zealand was capable of feeding ninetey million people per year, sustainably. Our population is about five million. I feel sad that so many of my human kin are starving, here in the 21st century. What is even worse, is that a growing number of our children here in New Zealand are living in poverty and going to school hungry. I think that this situation is deplorable, especially given the fact that the technology that could have avoided this whole mess in the first place has been around for at least fifty years now.
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/14/2007 12:37:11 PM

Hi Mary,

I am not a fan of the traditional breakfast, but I am a fan  of Oatmeal. The real kind. Old fashioned Quaker Oats that takes a while to cook. My granddaughter loves  it and will eat at any time. I know that is unusual. She likes it with just a table spoon of "I Can't Believe  it is not Butter", a dash of cinnamon and a couple of packets of raw sugar.

I squeeze fresh lemon juice over the sugar and cinnamon. It is very filling and helps to keep my cholesterol in check.

Instead of coffee I add fresh ginger to the master cleanser (Dr. Stanley Borroughs recipe used by stars like Denzel Washington and Beyonce.) It gives me energy and helps me sleep at night. I call it the Ginger cleanser.

Ginger Cleanser

2 Quarts of spring water

4 lemons, I dejuice them with the simple hand press. The juicer leaves too many of the bitter flavinoids which are good for  you, but not tasty.

Pure Maple Syrup to taste (not to sweet)

A Dash of cayenne pepper (to taste)

Fresh Ginger root peeled, cleaned and cut in small cubes (make sure ginger is not bruised)

Mix A portion of this (spicy lemonade) in the blender on liquify. Strain the juice into the 2 quart countainer and mix well.  It makes a very delicious refreshing drink filled with vitamins and energy. I drink it through out the day whenever I feel like snacking or drinking a soft drink. In winter, I drink it like a hot.

Sincerely,

Lucy

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2007 6:43:54 PM
Cottage Cheese Toast Make traditional toast (Rye and multigrain are excellent) Spread to about 1/4 inch thickness, cottage cheese Sprinkle with ground cinnamon Place under broiler til slightly browned. Serve with some fresh fruit on the side and you have a complete meal.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 1:03:38 PM
Breakfast Omelet 2 tablespoons Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky 1 tablespoon of chopped Scallions (green onion) 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional) 2 eggs slightly beaten (from free range chickens if you ... can catch them and squeese out an egg or two) 2 tablespoons chopped tomato Few dashes of hot pepper sauce (red or green, optional) Great with 4 cheese sourdough bread toast ! Tasteee ! Add shredded jerky, scallions, and crushed red pepper if desired. Saute in skillet for 1 minute, add EGGs cooking for 2 minutes or to consistency you like. Makes 1 serving for a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner ! Robust Flavor and Healthy, Awesome Breakfast ! Enroll for wholesale prices and free shipping ! http://sweetprofitsteam.jerkydirect.com Linda
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2007 1:05:07 PM
This is a good one anytime! ... Breakfast Taco Wrap ! mmm mmm mmm 2 tablespoons Hickory Smoked Shredded Buffalo Jerky 2 tablespoons chopped green sweet peppers 1 tablespoon of chopped Scallions (green onion) 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional) 2 eggs slightly beaten (from free range chickens if you ... can catch them and squeese out an egg or two) 2 tablespoons chopped tomato Few dashes of hot pepper sauce (red or green, optional) One warmed tortilla (whole wheat are great ! ) Add shredded jerky, scallions, green pepper, and crushed red pepper if desired. Saute in skillet for 1 minute, add EGGs cooking for 2 minutes or to consistency you like. Spoon onto warmed tortilla and roll up. Makes 1 serving for a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner ! Robust Flavor and Healthy, Awesome Breakfast ! Linda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!