Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Adlandpro Cookbook- BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH
5/17/2007 1:39:26 PM
Hi Mary,

Wow! All of these recipes just made me gain about 5 pounds at least.  Thank goodness all I have near me is my X2O and Jerky (my favorite is the spicy turkey).  Reading this forum just helped me confirm something I had been planning to do this year:  eat more protein than carbs.  Thank you Lucy for the cleanse post.  I don't know if I could handle the sardines and tomato juice, but I do like fish.  :)  Linda's recipes using the Jerky is awesome.  I'm with Katheryn and Melissa on the omelets... there just isn't anything like an omelet.  Has anyone used EMU eggs?  Mary, my wife and I are going to try the Menninite bread... it sounds so good with some raw honey (we will probably mix some of my Turkey Jerky in it).

Okay, my breakfast usually consists of one of the following:

1)  Bowl of fresh cooked Oatmeal with a smidgen of butter and stevia.  (I use my X2O Blast in place of sweeteners:  it has stevia in it and lemon or grape or tropical).  Yum yum!   - Great for diabetics - No glycemic increase!  Wow!

2)  Two egg omelet with (NO CHEESE) some tomato, onion, jalepenos, and... YES... Turkey Jerky. 

If I'm really hungry, I'll pop in some whole wheat toast dry!

I only drink X2O water and X2O Blast (warmed up to replace coffee).

Well, thanks again for all the delicious recipes!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/20/2007 10:06:33 PM

Hi Mary,

For a little something different:

Log Cabin Pancakes

• 1 c Cottage Cheese
  • 1/2 c Flour
  • 6 Eggs
  • 1/4 c Milk
  • 1/4 c Vegetable Oil
  • 1/2 tsp Vanilla

Combine all ingredients in a Blender and Blend until smooth.  Pour onto Hot Griddle, flipping when bubbles appear on surface and bottom turns brown.  Serve on Plates with either your favorite Syrup or Fruit Jam.  Make 8 Medium Pancakes. 

Hope You Enjoy,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/18/2007 2:40:58 PM
Hi Mary, You have collected some interesting recipes. Thank you to everyone who shared one. DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!