Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/7/2007 3:30:01 PM

Hi Sam,

Thanks for stopping by and Thanks for the kind wishes. 

Although we've been Friends for awhile, I don't know as much about you as I should.  Guess I am gonna hafta stop by and see ol'Pappy.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 4:42:12 PM

Hi Joe,

Thank You so much for stopping by and Thank You for the kind Thoughts & Words. 

Once again, we have not been Friends for very long, but I have developed a strong admiration for you.  I admire your positive outlook on life, your willingness to take that extra step to help a Friend, and the Power of the Holy Spirit, that is so apparent in your words and actions.

Yes, my Dad did indeed teach me to fish.  That Proverb:

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Chinese Proverb

reminds me of the words of our Lord, when speaking to His Disciples:

And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men KJV: Mark 1:17

This was another lesson taught to me by both Dad & Mom, to nourish the Soul as well as the Body,  a lesson to which I aspire daily.

Thanks Again Joe for visiting and Thanks so much for being such a Wonderful Friend.

God Be With You,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:07:38 PM

Hello Lucy,

Thank You for visiting and thanks so much for your kind words.  Once again, a more recent Friend here at Adland and one I definitely look forward to getting to know better in the weeks and months to come.

Thank You My Friend,

Phil

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 5:36:09 PM
Congratulations, Phil!

Thanks for your support of my forums, have a great week!  You really deserve this!
+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 6:00:36 PM

Hi John and Pauline,

Congrautlations Phil on being the POTW for this week. You so deserve it. I enjoyed reading your bio. Never forget how awesome you are. Much success and many blessings to you!

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

The truth will set you free!
http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0