Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/7/2007 12:36:21 PM

Hi Team,

Congradulations Phil ! enjoy your week in the spotlight , gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 1:19:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start off by welcoming all who have taken the time away from their busy schedules to stop by and visit.

I also wanted to thank everyone who voted and offer a Special Thanks once again to John & Pauline for their Dedication and Hard Work each and every week to bring us this Wonderful Forum.

Finally, I wish everyone a Happy, Productive & Successful Week and want to remind you that the Best Gift that you can share with everyone you meet is a Smile.  Pass it on to each person you meet, and it's contagious.  Pretty soon, before you know it, that smile will spread and brighten the day of total strangers, some of whom may have had a disagreement with a loved one, or someone who may be burdened with money or health issues, or others who may be troubled for whatever reasons.  Regardless, for one brief moment, you will have helped to brighten their day and made their load a little bit lighter.  Just keep smiling.

Bless You My Friends,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 1:28:18 PM

Hi Pauline,

Thank You, my Dear Friend, for the kind thoughts and words. 

I appreciate your Friendship and thank you especially for your Prayers.  After all, I'm still a Work in Progress, God's not finished with me yet.

God Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 2:05:30 PM

Hi Rina,

Your kind thoughts and words have truly touched my heart. 

We've only been Friends for a short while here at Adland, however, I have come to greatly admire and respect you for your upbeat, positive approach to life and your can do attitude.  I thoroughly enjoyed our race last week, although I do have to admit that by Friday night, I was thinking about asking someone if they got the number of that adorable little Mini cooper that zoomed by me.  Thanks for the race.

Our parents are one of God's greatest gifts to us and without God, none of the successes or accomplishments in my life would have been possible.  I can but try to live my life in such a manner as to Honor Him and Thank Him for His many precious gifts to me.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 2:14:24 PM

Hi Nan,

Thanks for your kind words and thank you for being such a wonderful Friend. You were among my first Friends here at Adland, and you have helped me more than you could ever know.

I value our Friendship more than words can express.

Thank You My Friend,

Phil 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!