Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/7/2007 2:19:15 PM
Hello My Dear King of POTW,
Finally, a recognition well deserved for a person that is as respectable and appreciative as you are.

Wow, you are about to become a real busy bee this week so I am not going to take up much of your time.

I truly appreciate the message you sent and that is with all my heart.  Yes, I do agree with you.  It was a breathtaking race and I am truly honoured to have your great support and positive attitude towards it.  Oh by the way, if you had asked for the number from someone, I want to share.... then we can at least have a big Adland party that goes on 24 hours.... what am I babbling about.... there is TGAMM.....

Anyways, thank you for your kind words.  I only have this much to say.  GOD has blessed me by allowing me to be surrounded by amazing individuals and yes, even in this short time, HE has given me the opportunity to meet an outstanding individual like you.

Bless you my friend, enjoy your week as King and I would love to hear about your POTW experience after a week.

Enough talk from me, ENJOY KING PHIL BLACK!

Love, Rina
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 2:23:21 PM

Hi Rose,

Thank you for visiting and thanks for the kind wishes.

Your talents continue to amaze me.  Thank you so much for sharing Gods Gifts to you, with your Friends here at Adland.  You taught me how to first post Graphics, and we all know that I love my Graphics.  

Bless You my Friend for Caring enough to Share.

Your Friend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 2:30:34 PM

Hello Dimitra,

Thank you, my Friend, for stopping by to visit and I appreciate your kind words.  Though we have only been Friends here for a short while, I look forward to getting to know one another better over the months to come.

Thanks Again,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 3:05:46 PM

Hi Terry,

Thank you for the kind words and especially for your Friendship & Support.  Also, I simply must say WOW!! That without a doubt, is the Prettiest Rose that I have ever seen.

I appreciate all that you do here at Adland, and your actions and continuing words of support and encouragement, go a long way towards helping to make Adland the Great Community that it is for us all.

I plan to be Congratulating you next week this time.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil 

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2007 3:21:50 PM

Hi LaNell,

Thanks for the Crown and  for the wonderfully Kind words.  Let's just hope it's adjustable, because my head may swell from all of the flattering words and best wishes.

As I said in my Bio, your Friendship is priceless.  You always have a word of encouragement or words of inspiration, or sometimes just a listening ear, when it's needed the most.  You are truly a Blessing to me and I just wanted to say

THANK YOU MY FRIEND

God Be With You,

Phil

+0