Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/13/2007 8:09:42 PM

Hi Phil,

Well, it's is obvious that you have had an awesome week.  Let me ad that you have been a phenominal.  I pray you have enjoyed every moment of every day while wearing the Adland crown.

Blessings, Phil!

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 10:24:13 PM

Hi Enam,

Thanks for stopping by to visit and thanks for the Congrats.  Also, Thanks for the Friends invite, I'll be happy to join your Circle of Friends.

Finally, let me welcome you to the Friendliest Community on the Web, If I can be of assistance in any way, especially as you discover all of the wonderful benefits of our Network, please drop me a note.  I look forward to sharing ideas and encouragement over the weeks and months to come.  I believe that we can help one another to grow our businesses online.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 10:35:37 PM

Hi Judy,

Thanks for stopping back by and thanks for all of the wonderful wishes. 

This has indeed been an incredible week.  All of the kind words and so many Great Friends sharing this moment with me have been a true blessing.  I just look forward to the marvelous weeks and months to come and to sharing the care and compassion that is so much a part of our Wonderful Community.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/15/2007 6:19:37 PM
Hi Phil, I always stop by & congratulate all those who win the POTW each week but had a problem posting for awhile so i missed your week. Congrats anyway hope your POTW week was fun! Bob
+0
5/22/2007 4:21:46 AM
Congradulations Phil

Enjoy Your title, and Adland, as I have done.

Best regards
Arild
+0