Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/12/2007 1:10:46 PM

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for stopping by and thanks so much for the kind comments and cute graphics.

Sorry to be so late getting back to you, however, I have been Computerless for two days.  Don't exactly know what happened, but I Crashed.  I'm sure that the Tech will tell me why, right after he hands me his bill.

Anyway, I appreciate the Congrats and  well wishes.

Thanks My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 1:41:42 PM

Hello My Dear Friend Jenny,

Thank you for stopping by to share this special time with me.  I have had a wonderful time here at the Forum this week.  The warmth and kindness of so many wonderful Friends is truly a blessing.  Handel's Hallelujah Chorus is one of my favorites.  Thank you so much for thinking of me in this way.

I was so sorry to hear about your Hacker difficulties.  I don't think my problems had anything to do with a hacker, however, I have been Computerless for the past two days, since my system crashed sometime early on Thursday morning.  Right now I am using my Nephew's laptop to play catch up. 

Once again, Thank You for the wonderfully kind words and especially for the music.

Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 2:04:51 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you my Friend.  Your kind words and thoughts, and that you took time to share this special moment with me, mean so much.

If I am one the most active, then you, without a doubt, are one of the hardest working.  I always enjoy your Forums, and I admire that your posts, throughout, are always from the heart.  Also, Your Graphics and Beautiful Music are often the highlight of my day.

Once again, thanks for your kind wishes and Thank You for being as Wonderful Friend.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/12/2007 2:31:08 PM

Hi James,

Thank You for taking time to stop by to visit and thanks for the kind words of Congratulations.

It's wonderful news that your Mother is doing well.  Rest assured that your Mother and your Family have been, and will continue to be, in my Thoughts and Prayers as your Mother continues her recovery.  What a Blessed way to celebrate Mother's day and Her Birthday as well.  This is indeed a Testimony to the Love and Compassion of our Father for His children and to the power of Prayer.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil

+0
Enamul Huque

67 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/13/2007 12:23:53 AM
Congragradulations PHIL.
I have sent a friend request.
I hope you shall approve me.

~Enam >> www.enamul.info

+0