Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 93rd Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
5/9/2007 7:49:15 PM

Hello Sonia,

I'm so glad you came by to visit.  Thanks for the kind words and well wishes.

Thanks for being such a good Friend here at Adland.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 9:57:57 PM

Hi Bea,

Thanks so much for the adorable bears and thanks for the kind wishes.  I always enjoy your posts, you always seem to know just the right words for any siuation or topic.  Thanks for visiting and for sharing this special time with me.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 10:09:30 PM

Hello Yvonne,

I appreciate your kind words and thoughts.  Thank you for being such a good Friend here at Adland.

May God Bless You,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 10:29:55 PM

Hi Diane,

I am so glad that you stopped by to visit and to share in this special moment with me.  Thanks for the Congratulations and for your kind words and thoughts.

It's Friends such as you, that go so far towards making Adland the Best on The Net.

Thanks Again my Friend,

Phil

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2007 11:10:12 PM

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the Congrats and thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 

Your upbeat, positive attitude, your devotion to your Kitties, Sophie & Snickers, and your willingness to try to make a difference in a Child's life through a Program such as Big Sisters, have always made you a Special Friend here at Adland.  I am fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Communities in Schools here in our area, and the smile on a child's face when he starts making real progress at learning, is worth more than all of the money in the world.  By the way, tell the "Kids" that my little fellow "Rocky" says Hi.

Thanks so much for taking your time to share this special moment with me.

Bless You My Friend,

Phil 

+0