Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The Law of Vibration
5/2/2007 11:08:41 AM

"While everything vibrates, influence of external forces can also influence the internal forces. The human bodies need for food (hunger) causes a thought reaction, that triggers an emotion, that influences the next thought, etc..."

Am I on the same page here?

Thanks Steven Bonacorsi

+0
5/2/2007 6:38:01 PM
Hello G. Lee.

Thank You so much for your reply.

I do not really know how I came to learn at such a young age it just happened. Intuitively. It was just there. I think my mother encouraged it as she used to line up a deck of playing cards face down to see how many pairs I could pick. I used to pick about 20 pairs our of the 26. It would amaze her and other people. I then did the teenage thing and had a great interest in Astrology and was able to draw up charts manually from about 15. Even though I see Astrology for what it is I do have an interest in not what it says is going to happened today but A more indepth analyis of where the planets are placed in our skys and how they have conicided with global events. Every thing working in this universe in its own time and own way.

From there because of my love of anything spiritual I began to study and learn and apply. I have made many mistakes however I've learnt well. I believe that were all here for a purpose and I think my life has been leading me towards that since a young age. Even though my life has had quite huge obstacles I have overcome them and let them go to form the person I am today.

I can absolutely relate to being a single mother as that is what I am.

You would like to hear about how a person can turn negative into positive well here is alittle more about me. It is personal but I do not mind sharing if it may help someone to realise that life when using these wonderful laws and staying positive can be of benefit to  help someone overcome something...almost anything.  I think that is what Im here for to help people. I do it daily in my occupation.

I did not have a pleasant childhood. I lost my father at a young age. My mother was not emotional available. I was a victim of sexual and physical abuse. That was overcome early in my life and I made a choice for it not to steal any of my valueable time. In a space of a few years in my late 20 life wanted to give me a challange " to test my metal" so to speak. My best friend was killed. My marriage broke down. I lost a child in the early stages of pregancy which also nearly cost me my life. I was revived twice. I then while recovering from this was in a car accident which injuried my back that I had to undergo surgery to remove the crushed nerves from the disc's in my spine. This has left me with a permanent injury. Not that the average person who doesnt me would be able to tell. Because of this and me needing time to recover and unable to care for my child he had to go stay with his father 400kms away. This broke my heart. Recovering from this I got pnemonia and while there the place I was staying at caught on fire..So there I laid. until I had enough physical strenght to move to the new place they had found for me as the place was quite smoke damaged. I was still .. I listened to my inner self... I thought. This is just a test. This is life. This will make me stronger. I can do this and be a better person for it as it is all up to me and how I want to view it. I did at times as the pain got me struggle with this but read and I learned and I applied and in a way i was grateful because while still and not being able to do anything I could just read and learn and apply. I believed I was doing one of the most important things for myself. I had all that time. I was more than flat broke but that did not matter. I believed I was learning for my future. I had to experiences these things so I could then help other people overcome there issues..with love and compassion and empathy..with spirit. To remain as positive as you can .  It was just a pause in life for me  nothing more..it was not the end of the world for me..Just  a stepping stone. And as I got stronger I could apply more and my life started to improve with each thing I applied to my life.  While it was both emotional and physically painful I realised this is what has shaped me. I view life  alot differenly  now  and  am grateful for it.

There is my story. This is who I am. I will contiune to learn and contribute to helping other people find out what these laws and the universe have in store for us all. How to be the best person they can be. HOw to love and care about themselves enough to want to make the changes in there lives for the overall good.

Thank you for wanting to know.
I wish everyone on this forum the very very best.

Sincerely,

Janine Worth.
Sydney AU.
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 7:57:55 PM

G.Lee and all those participating in this forum...

I honor you, for that place in you, where the universe resides.
I honor you, for that place in you, of love, of light, of truth and of peace.
I honor you, for that place in you, for when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us.
Peace Profound!
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2007 8:14:48 PM

Steven

Although you are on the same page - the page goes much deeper!

As within - So without - Thoughts themselves ARE things.... how else could an EEG machine work if thoughts were not things themselves... thoughts are vibrating and flying everywhere... both to and from us.

Our thoughts vibrate out into the field of the universe (cosmos) and set in motion things in the field.... since everything is Duel in nature - our thoughts too are Duel - there is a positive charge and a negative- (not as in good and bad- but as in electricity or magnets). This duality with our thoughts causes the natural law to manifest. 

When our thoughts are sent into the field of the universe it is like a positive electrical charge so to speak - looking to find a place to be ground.... (electricity seeks to be grounded... as a north end of a magnet attracts a south) .... thus our thoughts themselves cause the attraction.... thus we manifest out own thoughts.

We must realize that the law works.... we say "but I never asked for or visualized this bad stuff- why is it here" .....

Well - in order to be prepared as growing and evolving souls, we do not really KNOW what tests we need to pass in order to "accept" the good things we asked for (or visualize) in the first place.

This is not a shallow thread here at G. Lee's forum - but only a beginning to MUCH deeper and Higher learning.

Thanks G'Lee --- and thanks Steven...

Hope my comments help.....

+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/4/2007 12:48:12 PM

Thanks Steven,

This is a great question to ponder. The external forces of nature cannot be controled by humans.  However, we do have an affect on them such as global warming, thus the changing weather patterns. Since we have identified this negative affect we need to make an effort to do positive things to reverse it.

Human needs such as hunger have in many instances been overcome by the use of the mind. For example those who have lived through pain, hunger and torcher, and have risen above it. They learned how to use their minds to create a higher level of vibration. They would focus on something else. Such as getting home to a loved one or knowing their faith would get them through the challenge. That is the power of learning how to identify and control your thoughts so that you can respond instead of react.

G. lee Meyer

http://provenwaytowealth.com

G. Lee Meyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!