Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The Law of Vibration
4/30/2007 4:07:06 PM

Thanks for your post Joe,

I appreciate you taking the time and enjoy having you on our team.

Blessings,

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/30/2007 4:18:23 PM

It's terrific that there are so many enlightened people here in Adland. I think that's what makes it such a warm community. I'm grateful that "The Secret" has introduced many new people to the Law of Attraction.  The more people who know it and practice it,  the less people will focus on bad or negative things. It could start a viral positive vibration around the world.

G.

G. Lee Meyer
+0
4/30/2007 6:29:21 PM

Lee,

It is writen "The hosts of the heavens sing praises unto the Lord.

Some years ago they discovered that each and every star and planet gives off a sound. 

When you go into sub-atomic physics you will also find that every particle that was placed during creation is inconstant motion.

Yes our body is in constant motion and gives off a sound, even the individual cells are in motion and give off a sound of its own.

No, we can't hear them, but it is happening.

The vibration is from the motion of the sells.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/30/2007 9:02:14 PM

G. Lee

So glad you are placing the info that I get in your emails in a forum.... as I, for one, suggested!

I've been a student of this line of thought from my early 20's..... but - Some people have not yet been in contact with this type of knowledge and it is SO great that you are sharing as you learn....   We never stop learning do we?

I Love what Depak Chopra says about Vibrations - "everything in the cosmos is vibrating - and our awareness of those changes in vibrations is what makes TIME a reality to us....."

Time therefore is nothing more than our awareness of the changes in vibrations.

Thus  there is no such thing as time - only the changes in vibrations.

Keep up the sharing and learning.

Neil

+0
G. Lee Meyer

137 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/1/2007 12:54:56 PM

Hi Marty,

Thanks for your post. This is so true The Secret has been around since the beginning of time. Our Divine Creator gave us this wonderful gift. The difficult thing for many is actually putting it into practice in our daily lives. We were taught some "tricks" by Bob Proctor when he was our personal coach a few years ago. First you need to become aware of how you're feeling. Then stop and think about it. If you're feeling down or angry say to yourself that's interesting, realize it's your own perception, then respond (not react).

You can take control and learn to switch your feelings and start feeling good so you don't attract more ill feelings. You can do this with pictures that make you feel happy, remembering a happy time in the past, listening to uplifting music, watching a good comedy or playing with your pet.  I have pictures of my family and one where we're on a vacation cruise together and all dressed up like pirates this never fails to make me smile: )

I'm sure many can contribute more ideas on what they use to switch their feelings. Let's hear them.

G. Lee

G. Lee Meyer
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!