Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beware of New Scheme
4/28/2007 9:16:32 PM
BEWARE OF PAPER ON THE BACK GLASS OF YOUR VEHICLE

Subject: NEW WAY TO DO CAR JACKINGS (NOT A JOKE)

Heads up everyone!

You walk across the parking lot, unlock your car and get inside.
You start the engine and shift into Reverse.

When you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space, you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into Park, unlock your doors, and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view.

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off. They practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.

And guess what, ladies? I bet your purse is still in the car. So now the carjacker has your car, your home address, your money, and your keys.

Your home and your whole identity are now compromised!

BEWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED....

If you see a piece of paper stuck to your back window, just drive away.
Remove the paper later.

I hope you will invite your friends and family, especially to women to visit this forum thread.

A purse contains all kinds of personal information and identification documents, and you certainly do NOT want this to fall into the wrong hands.

+0
Re: Beware of New Scheme
4/28/2007 9:59:10 PM

Hi Mary,

You meant it happens in USA? Which State? I guess each location has a typical scheme.

In Singapore, they love to go straight. They smash up you windscreen and take your belonging. They do not want the car anymore. It is troublesome to sell off.

Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0
Edward Pena

172 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/28/2007 10:35:55 PM

Wow, that is really scary. I will warn all my friends.

Edward

+0
Michael Teka

89 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/28/2007 10:36:16 PM
Yep, little monkeys are always dreaming up new ways to take advantage of other people. I guess its just a symptom of how our civilisation has a long way to go. Why dont they get a job or start thier own business!
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2007 11:09:12 PM

Thanks Mary,

I really appreciate the fact that you are bringing this to our attention.  We can never be too careful, but who hasn't been distracted by something such as this, as least  long enough to drop our guard for just a moment?  I will definitely pass this on to my Family & Friends.

Thanks Again,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!