Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: To Have Friends We Must Show That We Are Friendly
11/12/2008 7:56:08 PM

Thanks Darryl,

I appreciate the friends invitation.  I think this is a great forum.  I've not participated in too many forums so hopefully I will do this right!!!

+0
11/12/2008 8:50:49 PM
Lorraine,

Thanks for the kind words. Jump in, the waters fine.

Darryl

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Bill Rowe

125 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 12:48:20 AM
Hi Darryl,

Great forum and great idea. People should not be afraid to make friends. A smile, a friendly hello is usually all it takes.

Have you ever tried this? It's something I like to do when ever I'm out and about. When you find yourself in a crowded mall or any place there are lots of people, when you pass them by look into their eyes, smile and give a hello nod. It's great to see the reactions, but for the most part people will nod back and usually smile.

If they were having a bad day, maybe by chance you just brightened it up for them.

Talk to all again soon,

Bill

Bill
eworllib@gmail.com
http://linktrack.info/.5fre
+0
11/15/2008 10:33:15 AM
Bill,
I agree, being friendly cost us nothing. It amazes me the way some folks are afraid or unwilling to engage in a simple hello with a smile.
        Being friendly can open many a shut door.
                                                      Darryl

Proverbs 18:24 A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body.
Joseph Addison

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/1/2008 10:01:54 PM

To add to your friend count, go get a baby name book. Get  3 sheets of paper and put a,b.c's on them. Two columns each. One for boys and one for girls. Then I picked out the most popular names.

I do the new people (red ) at the top of the page, and one or two common first names in people find. There are 32 lists of new people before they drop off. I started with page 32 and worked back to page one. This is because page one fills up as you work!  I hope this helps.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!