Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: To Have Friends We Must Show That We Are Friendly
10/23/2008 11:38:43 PM
You're welcome Pat, I'm always a sucker for a dog story. This is Missy, I lost her a year ago.

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/25/2008 3:02:48 PM

Hi Darryl. Thanks for inviting me to be your friend. It looks like I made the right choice to accept. I am always happy to make new friends.

I have personally found many here at Adland who has gone out of there way to help people here including myself. I would name them personally, but there are too many. I have been a member of AdlandPro since April of 2005 and have had the pleasure to meet many Great folks here.

I had some personal problems come up a little over a year ago and had left the internet, including Adlandpro, for about a year or so and just returned a month or so ago and still had over 400 friends here.

I shared what I was going through with my friends some and let them know I was leaving and so many were so Great and helpful and supportive to me. Of course, some don't want to hear about ones problems, so it was a learning experience for me also. I am usually, and always try to be, a positive influence here.

That is what people need and like to see here, Is a positive, active and supportive friend. I have been putting up forums since I have been back and posting in friends forums here and there, but I plan to post in more when I can. That makes a difference to so many here, including me, although most of us know that we are not able to keep up in every forum, that would be virtually Impossible here, with so many, just stopping in a friends forum from time to time, makes a difference. That is what I am trying to do now.

I have rambled on enough, but I hope that I may have shed a little perspective on this subject and hope for Much Success to everyone here. This is a Great Community and I am proud to be a very small part of it.

Thanks Darryl and hope I did'nt scare you off with all of my rambling. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
10/25/2008 3:31:43 PM
Shelly, Thanks for you kind post. You are welcome here anytime. Darryl
You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Karen Yeomans

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/25/2008 4:28:18 PM

Hi Darryl,
Thank you for the invitation to join your forum.
I agree with you. We need to be a friend to make a friend always.
 A sales pitch is not the way to go about it.
Love those Bible quotes at the end of your posts.
God Bless you,
Karen

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty! Try Something Different Today
+0
Ann
Ann Lamarche

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/9/2008 11:55:21 AM
Hello Darry and to all members here!

I just wanted to say hello and thank you to Darryl specifically for providing such great information for the membership here at AdLand Pro!

I sure wish more people adopted a similar approach when it came to sending out friend requests! 

Thanks again for all you do!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Have the greatest of day everybody!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!