Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/16/2007 9:13:33 PM
Dearest Dra Venerina Conti!

A godsent sigh  to have a friend where we can enjoy, spiritual
thoughts, humour, love and analysis of intellectual themes.

AdLandPro will be enriched with your contribution.

Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/16/2007 9:36:36 PM

Perhaps as science can explain the physical properties of matter only, such as molecules and atoms, what it doesn't seem able to analyse as well, empty space and the motion thereof.

The spiritual realm, from our point of view, can olny be explained by the heresay of mediums, those whose "brain frequencies" seem to pick up voices that no one else can seem to hear, or celestial travel, or other "views" of happenings in other places that cannot possibly be connected in any scientifically explained way. It has been proven that this happens, but how, has never been proven, and perhaps that is the way God intended. It wouldn't be called "faith" if it was fact.

Besides, without faith, if everything could be explained, how could we possibly look at the universe, and the wonderful tapestry it consists of; love, life, constant motion, stillness, awesome power, smallness, beauty, pain, growth, and hope? Faith allows us to strive for something... to become better within ourselves, and to become blessings to those who would need more faith.

Affiliates Of All Sorts! Tired of False Claims? Are you affiliated with 20 companies and NOT ONE has paid you?? Trouble getting sign-ups? The tide is ready to turn... http://www.everybodysbusiness.ws
+0
4/16/2007 10:10:55 PM
Hello Venerina,

Welcome back! 

You certainly picked a subject with infinite facets.  The transpersonal world is not too difficult to experience if, and this is a big "IF," one can set aside for a short time a lifetime of habits and beliefs that wall us in to that which we've always thought.

This pursuit can be uncomfortable because, in many ways, we may feel a sense of betrayal to long-held dogma. It is proper that we remind ourselves that our Infinite Creator has blessed us with amazing powers and it is only our own PERCEIVED limitations that inhibit our development.

Hugs,

Richard
Richard
+0
4/16/2007 11:13:31 PM

9:39:08 AM

Hi Dear

Thank you for leting me know she is back. I LOVE TO SEE HER BACK, SHE STILL HAS LOT TO DO FOR AD LANDERS,

Thank you

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2007 11:23:58 PM
WOW welcome back beautiful lady  V !!! so lovely to see you here again. Thank you Jenny for surprising us like this.... !

Will be back later, as ive just got out of bed, and the first thing I read is this good news...have fun girl !

your friend

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!