Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The transpersonal world
4/17/2007 4:01:37 AM

Hello Jennifer ...

Thank you for the welcome back and I am glad you enjoyed the article.  Thank you so much for being here and take care.

Namaste lovely lady

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 4:03:32 AM

Mumsie .... I have missed you!!!!

Thank you for coming and great to see you...

Love you

V.

+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2007 4:23:16 AM

Hi, Venerina,

Welcome back and thanks for a stimulating and thought provoking article.

Those who know me will know the contempt in which I hold the video called 'The Secret'.

This video cheapens and profits from something which deserves much better treatment and much more respect.

While I have serious problems with the law of attraction because I find it very difficult to accept that it was own personal will that killed three of my wi¡ves and two of my children and gave me cancer at age 11 before I could even begin to make coherent abstract views, I can see that, for some people 'something is working along the lines that the law dictates.

Recently I have been exploring my own spirituality and have made some quite interesting discoveries about myself and my relationship to the rest of creation.

The article puts me in mind of Gaia, a complex 'personality' or 'soul' (for want of better terms) from which we all descend and to which, having exhausted the spark of Gaia with which we are granted sentience, we return so that our individual spark can return to the whole and be recharged.

Gaia seems to fulfill all the requirements that 'transpersonal' has - and vice versa. Gaia would also answer very well as the entity I am coming to know as God.

Would you say that the two (Gaia and the transpersonal) are the same or am I off the mark here?

The Old Coot

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 4:35:59 AM

Hello Thomas

Thank you for dropping by and posting.  You look like a new face to me ... so welcome!!!

Take care and best wishes

V.

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 4:42:25 AM

Helloooooooooo my dear sis!!!

I have missed you too ... I enjoyed talking to your anserphone though LOL ... Just my luck!!!!!!!!

I have read about 72 pages of your forum over the last month and promise I will get around to posting there .... when I get down to the 300th page LOL ...

Between us we will get the word out there!!!!

P.S .... I actually got a grade A for this one!!!! hehehehehe

Love you sis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!