Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Deliverance from Four Bondages.....
4/15/2007 7:31:35 PM
The process of change takes place, as we move towards deliverance from Four Bondages. 1. Deliverence from the past sin is the first step, in the process of changing a life. Recognizing the need for forgiveness and cleansing is paramount. A person’s experience of God’s forgiveness’s in proportion to the depth of proceeding conviction or guilt. Often the need for forgiveness is obscured when defending our behavior that our thought process and habits steered us away from facing up to the truth about ourselves. This can hinder us from saying "I am sorry Lord for all that I have done against you" One of the Biblical images of the need and blessing of forgiveness and deliverance from past sin is that of putting off old clothes and putting on new clothes. "you were taught to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires... and to put on your new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness" Ephesians 4. 22-24 Lord we thank you forThy deliverance! and making us anew, In Jesus we pray. Amen! To be continues......
+0
Re: The Deliverance from Four Bondages.....
4/29/2007 11:14:26 AM
Dear Lord,We praise you, for Thou art Lord God, Heaven and earth are full of Thy Glory,and every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ IS LORD!Help us to seek Thee continuously and Thank you for delivering us from the bondage of sin,and seek Thy forgiveness,and helping us in the process of changing our lives. In Jesus Name we Pray.Amen! 2.Deliverence from THE WORLD is the second step in the process of changing a life. This step refers to the need to break free from the underlying attitudes that we absorb from the society to which we belong.These attitudes include the values that we have, the moral standards that prevail and the reasoning process that are used to justify or excuse our behavior. These three aspects combine to create a "world" or culture that is opposed to God and that considers obedience to God reasonable only when that obedience does not clash "everybody"might think. Paul was very aware of the power of this kind of bondage and he wrote about it in Romans 12:2 "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by renewing of your mind.Then you will be able to test and aprove what God`s will is: His good pleasing and perfect will."
+0
5/5/2007 8:13:33 PM
Thank you Jesus,for safekeeping us thus far,and renewing us of our mind and delivering us from sin.Give us the grace to learn the process of change,so that we can be more like you. 3.The third step in the process of change is deliverence from The FLESH. The flesh refers to the part of our human nature that is the most easily tempted, the part that finds doing what is right difficult, and doing what is wrong,easy. The flesh,or sinful nature as it is sometimes called, has a strong controlling ability, one that at times we ourselves find it difficult to understand. Paul says:"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate,I do."
+0
Bogdan Wrzesinski

269 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/13/2007 6:34:57 PM
Nirmala,

Good to see you again... Happy Mother's Day.

Bogdan W
PS: Good topic... keep up writing.

http://SolarPower247.com

+0
5/19/2007 12:58:52 PM
Thank You Bogdan. I am glad to see you around too. Hope all is well with you. May God Bless You Abundantly. nimi
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!