Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Create Your Own Destiny
9/9/2007 4:00:52 PM

Dear Neil,

POTW King!  111 suits you well!

Thank you for the quotes! 

In regard to this one ... "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." ... This comes back again to what is learned in "The Secret"

"Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency.  As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency.  Everything sent out returns to the source ... you."

"You are like a human transmission tower, transmitting a frequency with your thoughts.  If you want to change anything in your life, change the frequency by changing your thoughts."

Excellence and Criticism ... another two great topics!

Without Excellence you will not likely achieve your Dream ... practice Excellence in all you do!

To criticize another for the sake of criticism is to be picky and hurtful.  There are some who believe in constructive criticism ... there are those who believe there is no such thing! 

There are diplomatic ways of dealing with people and situations without being critical.

How we deal with another's criticism is up to the individual.  You have the ability and choice to take it or leave it. 

You have the ability and choice to allow it to hurt and do harm to you emotionally. 

You have the ability and choice to let it go and move on. 

Bottom line ... what you do with criticism is entirely up to you! 

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 4:40:27 PM

Dear Branka,

Thank you for visiting again!  I couldn't agree more ... Neil is a true King!

Thank you for your quotes!

*** Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person you become. (Jim Rohn)

Too often we look at Success and believe its something we need to obtain, rather than realizing we are successful in THIS moment just by being here ... by being alive! 

Success means something different to all of us and can only be defined by our individual wants, needs and desires.

***The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences. (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Rejoice ... LIVE LIFE ... be GRATEFUL for this moment ... understand your FEARS and let them go realizing they are False Evidence Appearing Real that is holding you back from being the best that you can be

***Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. (Robert Frost)

Dare to be different ... dare to walk or dance to the beat of your own drum. 

Always remember you are a unique individual and what is "right" for others may not be "right" for you.

Make your road the one less travelled!

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 6:14:41 PM

Hi Terry,

Thank you for hosting this wonderful forum. And to Neil, that is an amazing quote

"When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

I am sure we have all experience the truth in these words.

Nick

Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2007 7:05:13 PM

Hi Terry,

Branka is right - this forum had become a sleeping beauty. Along came our illustrious POTW, Neil and woke it up with one of my favorite quotes.

Thanks for mentioning Sam Sunday's Article of Virture forum.  It is one of the few forums I frequent lately.  It is a place for healing, wisdom, love and great friendships to be sure.  With every new artivle the family of posters grows.

Blessings and have a great day!!

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2007 12:48:40 AM

Thank you for visiting Nick.  I too love that the quote. "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."  I believe its one of Wayne Dyer's

Its amazing and so true!  Its all in our personal perception remembering that our perception of anything or any situation is purely subjective.

"Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." ~author unknown~

Regarding happiness, I read this today:  Most adults pusue happiness.  Most children create happiness.

Are you an adult who is pursuing happiness rather than allowing the child in you to create it?

Happiness need not be as elusive as a butterfly.  Fill your heart with Love & Gratitude and an abundance of Happiness will follow along and be your best friend wherever you go.

Choose today to be more loving, more grateful and happier.  Choose to create Happiness as you create your Destiny.

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

+0