Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/15/2007 4:00:38 PM
Terry,

A wheel requires many spokes in order to have the correct structure to "roll".  All of our friends are gathering to become spokes for a big wheel that is going to roll UP hill.  :)  It takes energy to go up hill, and we have it!  That is what the Energized Marketeers are all about... thanks to YOU!  Rolling UP hill is what makes life enjoyable.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 5:13:47 PM

Hi Joe,

OK here's some of the cleaner ones!

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 6:26:40 PM

Stop it!   ROTFL   Stop it!

JOHN!  I hadn't seen all of them before.  What an honor to have this collection in this POTW forum.  I hope everyone will excuse the few bad words, but they wouldn't be what they are (funny) without them. It isn't like we haven't seen, heard or said a bad word or two.  Mary, don't get mad at us, it was all in fun.  Hey, we got to make someone smile today.  Maybe all of you will simply smile.

Thanks John!

ROTFL

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
4/15/2007 8:03:40 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JOE!

Since I have come in on the end of your POTW Week I can clearly see you are quite the popular one.

I consider myself honored to be a friend of yours. You are indeed a Very Special Person to this community.

I Wish You All the Best!

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 9:15:21 PM
Hello Laura,

Thank you for floating in.  :)  We have had  a fantastic time here this week.  Just remember that each and every one of us are special.  You are special for posting here and making me smile.  :)
Have a delightful week!  Thank you very much.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!