Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/15/2007 1:54:32 PM

Hello Terry,

I believe that we have found the true meaning of "friends before business" here at Adland.   Being true friends first makes the business part so easy and so uncomplicated.  You and Judy have made this so much fun I don't know where to start in thanking you two.  All I know is that all the members of the Energized Marketeers are going to succeed because of your excitement, dedication and care.  I know that anyone who feels like everything is just not working out and have lost the fun in their business, they should talk with you about what we are doing.  It will surely pay off:  Good friends and Good businesses makes for Good times, because we are All for one and one for all!

Thank you!  I think it is big hug time for everyone...

For more information about the Energized Marekteers, see signature below.

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 2:13:56 PM

Hi Rina,

That is fun saying FUYOH! 

I hope to have lots more fun.

Your turn to start a fun forum.

Oh, you cannot peak out with excitement,
there is no limit.  :)

Thank you for becoming a dear friend!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 3:13:56 PM

Hi Joe,

It seems you have had a great deal of fun with this forum and also made some new friends, it would seem that your an all round popular guy!

Someone has nominated you as a candidate for the May JP Award so you never know you may just get some extra exposure if you lift this cup

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 3:36:54 PM

Hey John,

How is my ultimate button friend?    What?  Someone nominated me!  :(  Well, since it is for the JP Award... :)  Hey, I was just about to nominate someone myself.  Hmmmm.....

John, I hope everyone will go check out the Just Perfect Awards.  Wow!  You have performed another outstanding recognition forum.  Just click on my signature below and go to the Bulletin Board and look under the Monthly events.  JP Awards will lead you to anther forum of great folks to get to know.  I'm going there now...

Thanks JOHN!

PS:  You didn't post me a button here.  I can't finish off my POTW without one of your buttons.  :)

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 3:55:39 PM

Joe you are on a roll ... best go get Re-ENERGIZED ... you're going to need it!

For your comments regarding Friendship ...

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!