Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Honor AdlandPro's 89th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
4/14/2007 10:56:04 PM

Hi Pauline,

Yes, I have had a blast here.  I cannot believe all the friends that have showed up.  I had just as many private messages too.  It would be so cool if everyone would post in the POTW forums.  I am still quite overwhelmed much less even being nominated for this.   I thank you Pauline for the encouragement, smiles, blessings and prayers.  Just another example of another extraordinary friend.  I thank you for luving me. 

I luv all of you too.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 10:58:41 PM

Hello Sammy,

You made it!  All right my friend.  Thank you for the blessings.  God has blessed me with a lot of special friends.  Thank you!

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 11:10:52 PM
Hi Rina,

I sure hope you enjoyed or are enjoying the "Are you excited?" forum.  That was fun and it is getting more fun as everyone visits and adds their personal ways of expressions of excitement.  I hope it has reflected your excitement of being here at Adland.  Remember, you don't need to say anything... just let us enjoy your smile always. 

Be sure and join us in the Are you excited? forum.

FUYOH :)

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/14/2007 11:29:06 PM

Hello Joe,

Your friendship and partnership is an alliance I will cherish for the rest of my life.  You and Judy are both so awesome and have given me so much more than I could ever say.  There just aren't enough words to express how I feel.

You have ENERGIZED me beyond words!

Sincerely

Terry

Energized Marketeers  
All For One and One For All

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/15/2007 11:57:46 AM
Dear Joe,
Hellow dear, yes, I have enjoyed the forum and the post that a few of them have done...... Its actually pretty adorable & cute.......  and yes, it has certainly made my excitement reach the peek level
Tornado

Yeah, buddy, FUYOH
ROTFL

Puppy 2 Lil Old Me, Love, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!