Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SHARING THE TRUE MEANING OF EASTER
4/8/2007 9:37:15 AM

William,

Thank you for sharing the "Way of the Cross".  That is a way to celebrate Easter that many do not know exists.  I have walked through such a garden in Carey Ohio as a youth, seen them in the Catholic churches, and experienced  the  Way of the Cross in Three Rivers, Mich.

Not being Catholic, it did not occur to me that this  is one of the traditions of the church.  I watched mass on T.V. from Notre Dome, Wis. this a.m. and enjoyed the celebration of the risen Lord.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 9:43:24 AM
Hi Mary,

I enjoyed the cookie stroy very much.  Williams information about the cross was most interesting.  Thank you for making this information available.  I am enlightened again.  He has surely risen!
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 9:54:12 AM

Hi Joe,

Nice to have you stop in and see how all our Adlandpro friends are celebrating one of the greatest holidays of the Christian Church. 

The story of the Easter Cookie has recieved both derision and praise.  It is a way to teach children about a difficult to understand story. 

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 12:56:13 PM

Hi Mary,

Thank you for a beautiful and meaningful story!  Have a blessed Easter  :-)

Hugs, Jill

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2007 1:06:11 PM

Hi Jill,

Glad you enjoyed the story.  Perhaps you can try the recipe next year.

Your butterfly site is also an excellent way to teach about the word "resurection".  I like to use butterflies  for teaching lessons.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!