Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Marketing yourself online... and other resources!
9/30/2007 9:00:42 AM
I don't get around to very many forums, but I do take a peek at the topics. Time just does not allow me to get involved in very many. It is frustrating at times to accept the fact that "Hillbilly's" ain't very fast. I have noticed many folks jumping on many program bandwagons for various reasons but I have only recently started to settle down on a particular goal with my business and have made a conscious decision to ride it out to its logical conclusion. I am not into MLM's and experience strongly suggests that I may never be again. I am a gardener and lover of the outdoors and holidays pure and simple. To this I must be true, redardless of whether or not I am finacially successful. I am fearcly loyal to our visitors and subscribers and take their support very seriously.

For this reason, I have developed and am growing, websites that are dedicated 100% to other gardeners. lovers of the outdoors and folks who love holidays. Yes, I seek to promote products, but my main focus is to provide information, information, information. It is my goal to provide visitors with information that is relevant and useful on every conceivable topic within the theme of the website. In turn, visitors have a reason to return.

Our websites are growing rapidly and subscribers to our "New-Zine" (free) get first dibs on all information and promotions found on our websites along with recipes, tips and tricks, advice and etc. I do not and will never play games with our visitors with such things as "affiliate programs", "buy-ins" or any other gimmick. I'll leave these to others. To me, this is demeening and cheapening the importance of a website. I offer useful information, tips and tricks,and advice - pure and simple. NO GIMMICKS, NO TRICKS all free for the reading. In return, when our visitors are seeking products for gardening, outdoor living or for the holidays, we want them to remember that it was us who helped them throughout the rest of the year.

the "Hillbilly Gardener"
Lyndell (Jerry) Miller
(417) 777-2285
plantman.ozarks@yahoo.com
www.jerrysplantsonline.com
www.icelebrateholidays.com

The "Garden of Weedin" newsletter
"Ask the Hillbilly" - Got a question regarding gardening or outdoor living just ask !
"Over the Fence - A Hillbilly's View" garden and outdoor living blog.
the "Hillbilly Gardener"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!