Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: where can you market yourself online
7/5/2007 11:32:45 AM

Pat

So Thanks so much for adding your input.

On my offer/request I mentioned I joined E4L biz as a Whim....and like I said - I have NO idea if it is a good program or not as it is has been in pre-launch a long time. However the link "within" E4L main page is a forum where I am getting hits from, that's why I posted it there.

I've been watching the offers/request for some time and have not personally seen an advantage "yet".

I hope this test idea works not only for me but for everyone who posts on it.

Here is the link again

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/722088.aspx

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/26/2007 4:03:19 PM

My-Easy-Promoter

My Easy-Promoter (MEP) PAYS ME EVERY MONTH !!!

PLUS

Don't Just Dream of 
FREE
Traffic!

PLUS - Earn and SAVE on Entertainment!

Entertainment For Less

Cheers

~!~

Check out Katman's Sports Blogs.

Drop By My Club Yeah Profiles !

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 10:01:09 PM

WOW - The best FREE web page building site ever!
Does not look like a freebie site all !!! :-)

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2007 10:05:22 PM

Hello neil,

there is a new way now,different then the communities.its free as well,You can now advertise live thru an  interactive Audience.This program is now going to be my baby.

It just started 4 days ago and is smokin hot.As it grows watch out!!!

And yes I did say it is free.

You can advertise live to every one in the seminars and Presentations.Its very cool.

Your the host for 1 hour telling every one  about your Program.How cool is that?

The Wealth Information Network is a revolutionary new concept in advertising and an amazing new idea in wealth building.

What If Every Time You Saw An Ad On The Internet You Made Money? Would You Share That Information With Your Friends? And After You Shared It With Your Friends… They Made Money? And You Made even More Money!

Just Think: Ads That Pay YOU To View! Those ads are here now!

Your Free WIN Network membership will give you a chance to win 10's, 100's even 1,000's of dollars just for attending one WIN event a week.

Each WIN event will provide information on how you can save or earn money.

Each WIN event is Free to attend and can be viewed online from the comfort of your home or office at your convenience 24/7.

To learn more about this amazing new system just attend any Wealth 101 event.

Here are just some of the benefits you get with the WIN Network:

• FREE to join! FREE to watch! FREE to win!
  • The Winner's pool--win 10's, 100's even 1000's of dollars weekly!
  • Revolutionary new Sharing Matrix - pays you every time any one in the company attends any Free WIN Event!
  • The Sharing Network- amazing new hands free sponsoring system - builds your WIN business automatically!
  • WIN Events - present any product or any program to WIN members!
  • Totally secure network!

For more information and to start making money all you need to do is attend your first Wealth 101 Event!

It's free and it will help answer any questions you may have as well as enter you into your first weekly winner's pool so you can start making money immediately!

http://7265.yourwinoffice.com

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

lazzeosangel@yahoo.com

253 277 1238

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Scott Obrien

163 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/22/2007 4:24:40 PM

Hey Neil... Great Forum!

Marketing yourself online is Great if you know how to Market yourself! We teach marketing! Those just starting out will love this: www.ezrway.com

• 1 on 1 mentoring
  • live phone and web training
  • 14-day marketing guide with audio
  • your own website
  • and more

All for just $9.97 (that's a one-time payment for a life-time of knowledge and training)

Learn how to market yourself today - www.ezrway.com You're going to thank us once you join and see what you get!

Have an Awesome Day!

Scott & Kris

Looking for Leaders to earn $100K in 15 months! Plus a New Car and 4 Luxury Vacations per Year! No Experience Necessary... We will train You & Your Team. Are You ready to Live the Dream? Vite: www.MoreOrLessAbout.com Today!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!