Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/2/2007 6:37:19 AM

CONGRATULATIONS

JERILYN!!  :-)

It was a pleasure getting to know you thru your Bio. I also want to tell you, as one who just lost her husband to Cancer on Nov/06, I Thank God you are one of the "Survivors!!" Praise God!!!  :-)

Enjoy your week Sweet Lady! 

Enjoy Your Life!! 

Damaris

Damaris P.Y.
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/2/2007 6:42:40 AM
Hi,

Our friends here have told all about Jerilyn.

What else can I say?

CONGRATULATIONS JERILYN!

KEEP GOING!

Your friend from Greece

Dimitra

+0
4/2/2007 6:55:40 AM
Congratulations Jerilyn Before I read your's Bio I thought my life is hard life and hard work. But when finish reading. Ohhhhhhhhh the way of mylife is common. Enjoy you time.
Vasin Thaithae
+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 7:10:18 AM
Thank you John and Paulina,
Jerrilyn is one of those people who is rare no matter what environment she is in.

I am so happy for you my dear, women such as yourself usually can't figure out what all the fuss is about when the spotlight is turned your way.

In a medium that is filled with phonies and "stars" it is so refreshing to know absolutely without a doubt-that when you see the name Jerilyn in your email-it will be worth the time to open.

I hope by the comments people are making about you, give you a little clue of how loved you are.

You have also accidently acheived something it takes a lot of people years and years to do: You have become a "brand name"-and you are in good hands now so the only way is up from here (the little bumps on the road don't amount to much)-and that is money in the bank!

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 7:27:32 AM
Hi Queen Jerilyn, :-) I found this neat crown for you to wear. Cheers! LaNell                                                                                      
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!