Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/2/2007 1:26:40 AM

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~oPerson of the Week  o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro From John Sanchez and Pauline Raina!

It’s time again for my favorite project of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is my favorite project because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people. Thank you so much for your support and for making thist event so special. Love and Blessings to you all! John R. Sanchez

POTW forum Partners Pauline Raina and John Sanchez

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. To qualify the person has to be an active member and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week (also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member of the   Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Congratulations to Jerilyn Merideth on winning the Person of the Week award! Jerilyn is an amazing lady with a caring heart. She has a sincere love for humanity and nature and she volunteers a lot of her time to help in many causes. We are truly honored to have such a person as Jerilyn in our wonderful community. This week’s POTW award is greatly deserved by this beautiful Soul. Have a blessed week Jerilyn as our POTW!

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Here’s Jerilyn’s Bio:

I WAS BORN IN ATLANTA, GA. I'VE SPENT MOST OF MY LIFE BETWEEN MISSISSIPPI AND FLORIDA. I MOVED BACK TO NORTH EAST MISSISSIPPI IN 1998. MY MOTHER-IN-LAW AND FATHER-IN-LAW NEEDED SOMEONE TO CARE FOR THEM. IN 2000 I BECAME DISABLED. I'M A CANCER SURVIVOR ALMOST 7 YRS. I SPEND MY TIME DOING VOLUNTEER WORK FOR UNION OF CONCERNED SCIENTIST, CARE2, THE PETITIONSITE, GRASSFIRE, CLIMATE STAR, WILDLIFE WORRIORS WORLDWIDE (STEVE IRWIN AND FAMILY), NET WORK FOR GOOD, FIRESOCIETY, ENVIRONMENTAL DEFENSE FUND, ASPCA, AMERICAN HUMANE ASSOCIATION, CARE.ORG, WORLD WILDLIFE FUND, DEFENDERS OF WILDLIFE, PETA AND WOMEN FOR PEACE. I'M SURE THERE'S MORE!

I HAVE 11 MANX, 6 DOMESTIC FELINES AND 2 DOGS.

I WANT TO THANK BOGDAN FIEDUR FOR ADLAND. IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOR THE BETTER!

I FIRST CAME TO ADLANDPRO FOR THE ADVERTISING. I COULD SEE IT WAS A GREAT BUSINESS COMMUNITY WITH THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS. I THINK ADLANDPRO IS A SAFE WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS. AND IN TODAYS WORLD SAFE IS THE BEST WAY TO BE. THE COMMUNITY IS WONDERFUL. I HAVE FRIENDSHIPS I KNOW WILL LAST FOREVER. AS IN ALL COMMUNITIES YOU HAVE BUSINESS, ENTERTAINMENT AND FRIENDSHIP. ADLANDPRO HAS IT ALL! 

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY FRIENDS. I HAVE A LIST...NICK SYM, DEBORAH, TERRI, GREG W, DONALD RICH, RICK & MARILYN MARTIN, LARRY B, JULIE (JEWELS), THOMAS RICHMOND, WILLIAM V, BEA, TONI, VALERIE, GEORGIOS, CARLA, SHERYL, GAIL, DR. VENERINA CONTI, JOE B, JOE D, KATHLEEN V. JOHN AND PAULINE TO NAME A FEW. THERE ARE MANY MEMBERS HERE THAT DO A GREAT JOB FOR NOTHING MORE THAN TO ENJOY BUSINESS AND PLEASURE!

I NEED TO GIVE A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO JASON LAMURE HE HAS SET ME UP WITH MY FIRST ONLINE BUSINESS MY-EASY-PROMOTER. I NEVER BELIEVED SOMEONE THAT SAID THEY SIGNED UP FOR A PROGRAM AND STARTED MAKING MONEY OVER NIGHT. GUESS WHAT....I DID! FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME KNOW TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAY!

THIS IS THE KIND OF BUSINESS JASON LAMURE CAN HANDLE....

What a week.

Record sales from my site and big traffic.

2 new partner sites online paying me 10% of all their quite substantial future income, with both partner sites run by full time professional marketers!

See Celebration promo code below! You Save 75% at my-easy-promoter.com because:  

The owners for freeaddepot, Phil Basten and Jane Mark, have become my partners in business OFFICIALLY!

This is the new site we are building custom just for them, it's still being set up now:

www.myeasysubmitter.com

New Partnership with Freeaddepot.com!

Welcome to the my-easy-promoter.com Partner Team!

Jane Mark and Phil Basten, owners of:

http://freeaddepot.com/?aff=27812

Jane GAVE me a free lifetime membership at freeaddepot.com (they cost $197!)

Celebration Blowout! 75% off first month access to my-easy-promoter.com's awesome Traffic Generating Services!

Save 75% OFF - 1st Month's 800,000 Site SE Submission!

Enter Promo Code save75 

My-easy-promoter.com Services

Search Engine Submissions - from $14.99 for 1 domain

Enter promo code when purchasing thru our https secured order pages and save75% OFF $14.99 for 1st month!

SEO Analyzer - Paid SE subscribers only - get 5 free runs.

Instant Website Traffic - 1000 Visitors - from only $4.25! Paid SE subsribers only

Guaranteed Top 10 - 200 Search Engines - Paid SE Subscribers only

Free Banner Exchange - 1000 Credits Free

10000 credits  $10.00
                  25000 credits  $15.00
                  55000 credits  $30.00
                  100000 credits  $75.00

Partner Sites: $499.00 - Earn $15g's a month - see partner link onsite for details.

Jason Lamure

www.my-easy-promoter.com

See partner program...this is how Phil and Jane became my partners!  If you do some research you will realize by getting 10% of their new partner sites income.....I'll be playing golf, fishing and riding dirt bikes all summer long and making money all day too.

I've hit the jackpot.

I will never have to work again.

My-Easy-Promoter.com Welcomes New Partner Site! Custom partner site for Jane Mark & Phil Basten! Owners of 1minuteads.com and freeaddepot.com!
Search Engine Submission
SEO Analyzer
Instant Website Traffic
Guaranteed Top 10
Free! 1000 Banner Excha

BLESS Y'ALL,

JERILYN MERIDETH

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Folks, we hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know Jerilyn better by reading her Bio. We knew she was special and now we see the proof. Please invite her to be your friend if she’s not on your list of friends and please congratulate her on winning the POTW award.

Jerilyn my dear friend, I knew you were special but I didn’t know how special till I read your Bio and learned about all the volunteer work you do. It is truly an honor to have you on my list of friends. Enjoy your week as our POTW and Queen, and a Queen you are in our eyes my friend. We love you!

Love and Blessing to all of you from,

John Sanchez and Pauline Raina

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/2/2007 1:31:02 AM
    CONGRATULATIONS
        QUEEN  JERILYN

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

GOD BLESS YOU DEAR JERILYN IN ALL YOU DO

WE ARE SO BLESSED TO KNOW YOU AND CALL YOU 
FRIEND !!!

HUGS   

PAULINE R
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To Congratulate The Winner Of AdlandPro's 88th Person Of The Week Award!!!
4/2/2007 1:38:13 AM

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Jerilyn

You are a very special lady to many of us here at Adland.  You help us all become aware of many issues in this busy broad world on a daily basis.  You are a wonderful friend who is passionate about making this world a better place for all humans and animals.  The time you spend researching and posting must be tremendous.  Your friends definitely are aware of your efforts and each of us shall applaud them this week with our greetings of delight that you have won this absolute honor.   Jerilyn, I appreciate you very much my dear friend.  Be happy and well.  Absorb this week of praise, it is rightfully yours to have.  :)

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 1:44:25 AM

Dear Pauline,

Thank You so much for everything!

Y'all mean a lot to me!

Hey....Can You Hear Me??? lol

Bless You,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/2/2007 2:02:49 AM
!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Jerilyn
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!