Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion...
7/5/2005 11:10:40 AM
"The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." – Vince Lombardi
Hello
New Reply
+0
Re: The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion...
7/5/2005 12:17:12 PM
Hi Bogdan, thanks for the invite. I believe excellence is a state of mind that should permeate our every day thinking and actions in every area of our lives. The person aspiring for excellence has a Vision, Passion and a Burning Desire to be the best that he can be. 90% of our potential lies untapped within us. We have to expand our comfort zone in order to grow. We need that persistence and strength of character to go that extra mile. A commitment to excellence, I believe, means being the best we can be. We tend to draw to ourselves that which we set out for ourselves. Martin Luther King put it like this: "If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well."
New Reply
+0
Drbob Siegman

247 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/5/2005 12:32:19 PM
Great day to you Bogdan, Great Topic. I really like the way Aristotle put when he said, "Excellence is not a trait, but a formed habit" I also really like John's point,,, No matter the job, if you are going to tackle it, then do it to the Best of Your Ability!
New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2005 1:47:28 PM
Hello Bogdan How are you my friend? well on ones life direction,Well for myself,the quality Of my life and what direction It takes as to commitment and excellence regardless of my chosen field is that alot of it depends on all my relationships with people I meet along the way,They have a profound effect on how I think and feel,it is very big influence in my life.I am very commited to all the relationships I have with people in my life and it guides me to where I want and need to be.Thanks kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
7/5/2005 4:30:22 PM
HI Bogdan, Thank you for the invitation and for the quote. I tend to agree with Vince for the mostpart. Thanks for sharing this with all of us! God Bless! Marilyn L. Ali
Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!