Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Are You Grateful For
11/30/2007 6:52:45 PM

Hi Terry,

I'm grateful that my boys are well behaved.  They didn't cut class or smoke, and thankfully neither of them have had a serious girlfriend yet!  I had 2 older stepsons and one of them was a real h*llraiser, and so were both of my brothers, so I know how boys can get.  One good thing about video games, the kids are either here or at their friends house in front of the tube, at least I know that!  Back in the days before home video games, my brothers were always out smoking, drinking, cruising around in cars, I know teenagers still do that but maybe it has lessened somewhat now with the game addiction, maybe!

I'm grateful my dentist doesn't lecture me, she probably knows I'd go to a different dentist if she did that! 

I'm grateful my husband has a sense of humor, I'm also glad I have a sense of humor, we need it!!

I'm glad for my cat, I have 2 but one of them is my best friend.  Sometimes she gets on my nerves by always wanting to sit on my lap, but when she doesn't, I notice her absence.  I got the cat 4 years ago during a difficult time in my life when I felt empty and was tired of my house being empty all day.  Now I feel like she helps me make decisions, that sounds weird but all I need to do is "ask the cat" and even though she doesn't say anything, I know she would properly advise me in life decisions if she could.  I know it's just my common sense but sometimes I don't listen to myself so I'd rather take advice from a cat.  I may not always listen to her either....so if I ever do make big wrong decisions it's because I didn't follow the cat's advice.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What Are You Grateful For
12/23/2007 7:43:07 AM

To
Terry
and the gratefuls!

From
UNOFFICIAL ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD
Conglomerate of places to visit daily, weekly, monthly and anytime: POTW, JP, Flying Rhino, Stars, Hotseat, Angels, Laughter, PHILOXENIA, Making Differences, Prayer Cell, Games, WHAMMY, Poetry, Art, God Winks, Encouragement... manymore.  Click here to go see What's Happening today.  Is the list complete?

Thank you for making the Bulletin Board such a success.  It never would have happen without all of your wonderful forums.

You are all the very best online family anyone could ask for. 

Stop by and say hello!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Joe

~~~~~
Don't forget to visit these other spectacular sites:

Be Inspired...AGAIN!

HUGS AROUND THE WORLD IN 90 DAYS!

~~~~~

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!