Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: The 7 Principals For Success
6/15/2007 12:10:10 PM
Terry, Thanks for your comments! Patience is definitely necessary, as is consistency. Sometimes when people look at successful people (in business or in life) they don't see all the blood, sweat and tears that went into building that success.
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2007 11:08:55 PM

Hello Lorraine,

I couldn't agree more.  If you don't have consistent work ethics its difficult to be successful.

Its one of the reasons to stay focused on your goal and to work at least a little bit each day towards achieving it.

I don't believe there is much credit to the wealthy for their blood, sweat and tears, either.  Too often we just assume they've always had it.  I'm guessing there are as many who had to put in the blood, sweat and tears to achieve their success as those who have had it handed them on a silver platter.  Somewhere along the line somebody put in their due diligence to be able to pass on the silver platter.

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
4/17/2008 2:36:38 PM
The 60 second MLM IQ test, developed by 3 legendary industry leaders and multi-million dollar earners, will determine the likelihood of your success in network marketing! Let's find out how you score!

How would you answer the following question:

You would rather:

A) continue to struggle in your current program with only a few people below you and have to build 3-5 legs in order to earn a significant income

B) you would start at ZERO with NOBODY below you in a new "deal," especially a start up, knowing that 99 of 100 start ups will not be here 2 years from now, and have to build 3-5 legs in order to earn a signficant income, or

C) take advantage of a limited time offer to be positioned on top of a team of more than 8500 people, giving you one team in a 2 team pay plan, and making it possible for you to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one leg.

Gee…this should qualify as a no brainer!

If you answered A or B, you’re not too bright and will probably never achieve success and a lucrative income! If you answered C, you’re pretty smart and you understand that the keys to success are timing and positioning!

Which camp do you belong to? The "smart" camp or the "not so bright" camp?

Smart people here at Adland in the 43 countries our company is currently open in are taking advantage of our limited time offer to join forces with 3 well known industry leaders and to start with one team of more than 8500 distributors below them, giving them one team in our lucrative 2 team pay plan, and making it possible for them to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just 1 leg or team! Now that’s called working smart! It doesn’t get any easier than having to build just one leg or team, especially when you have 2 hot products!

And the best part is this offer is open to anyone, not just "big hitters!" This is the average person’s best shot to make it big in network marketing, but you must act now as this offer expires in 2 weeks!

Our amazing offer has viraled out of control! My inbox is being flooded with people in up to 43 countries who are responding to our remarkable promotion! In fact, I’m having to work around the clock almost to keep up with the response! (I’m glad this offer expires in 2 weeks!)

Do you know that there are actually people who would rather chase some new, overhyped Internet deal, start at ZERO with NOBODY below them, have to build 3 legs or more in order to make big money, and hope that the promises of spillover claimed in the ads they’re reading actually happens rather than take advantage of an opportunity with a rapidly growing, 3 year old company with 2 hot products and have a pre-existing team of more than 8500 actual distributors below them right from the start, and only have to build one leg in order to earn up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses!

Am I missing something here? Well, obviously these people aren’t too bright! It’s not surprising to us why 97% of people fail!

Recently featured on the cover of Success From Home magazine, we’re looking for leaders in 43 countries, so if you’re one of the smart ones, this is your chance to be sponsored by and work directly with 3 legendary network marketing industry leaders and to be positioned on top of a fast growing team of more than 8500 people-guaranteed!

Do you have 8500 people below you in your current program? Probably not! Can you make up to $25,000 a WEEK + matching bonuses for building just one "leg" or team in your current program? Probably not! Well, what are you waiting for then?

Send an email for more information on this limited time offer to:

themlmdreamteam@hotmail.com

Use subject: I’m One of the Smart Ones! Send Info!

Include your name, where you live, your phone number, and a brief description of your background!

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2008 2:22:07 PM

Thank you for the information Ken!

I wish you all the very best in your endeavours.

Sincerely,

Terry

My 2 favorite FREE Opportunities:

Watch & WIN!

Make A Difference ... YOU Can Do It!

Give more ... Receive more ... Understanding and putting into action this concept will give you the Success you desire!

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!