Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The 7 Principals For Success
3/27/2007 3:37:47 PM

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for visiting The Grapevine.  I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my post and found it useful.

Sincerely,

Terry 

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 4:48:37 PM

Hello Mary,

Thank you so much for visiting and posting in The Grapevine.

You are so right about integrity and I couldn't agree more. 

Trust, integrity, and credibility all goes together for business and personal relationships. 

I would be interested in visiting Bogdan's forum to read what he says. 

In this instance, Rob & Ray were referring to the personal integrity of holding oneself responsible for keeping their promise to themselves to "living the life you said you were going to."

Sincerely,

Terry

Friends & Visitors:  Something to think about:

What did you say to yourself as kid?  Did you say you wanted to be a doctor, lawyer, teacher, nurse?  Did you follow through with your plans?  If not, were you being true to yourself? 

Do you know why you changed your mind ... why you took a different direction and above all are you happy with the direction you took?

Know the difference between doing what you want to do and doing what someone else wants you to do ... that's being true to yourself.

Be happy with you ... no matter what you do and above all whatever you do, do it with integrity.

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 8:52:12 PM

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for visting and posting in The Grapevine.  I'm happy to hear you found the information useful. 

You're right ... remembering and applying is the trick.  There isn't anything I can do about anyone applying what I learn and share, but at least its here for a memory jogger!

Sincerely,

Terry

+0
3/27/2007 10:00:01 PM
Hi

Thanks to the invite Terry & for sharing!
I enjoyed the read, quite interesting.

Warm Regards

+0
3/28/2007 12:00:43 PM
Hi Terry, I afree with Mary that integrity is the most important principle, and for me persistence is the second most important. However, you just had to mention 'unfinished business' didn't you (sigh) 'Look at the unfinished business in your life and finish it: complete relationships, clean your closet, refrigerator, medicine cabinet ... get rid of the clutter!!!' Guess I'd better go do the dishes....
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!