Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Interests and Concerns
6/2/2007 6:23:27 PM

Hi Connie,

I agree that we need to be be concerned about global warming. I’ve been interested in homesteading and self-sufficient living for many years, but now many people are beginning to see the need to make greener choices.

The costs of alternative energy have dropped over the last twenty years. Just in the last ten years, wind power has become really become “affordable”. However, one must still purchase the turbine(s), the batteries and the rest of the needed electrical equipment. It’s still a bit of an investment.

Earlier this year I discovered a company which makes alternative energy affordable to any homeowner.  If a person is already paying an electric bill, they can afford to switch to solar power. Just as cell phone companies give away cell phones, this company allows people to switch to green energy without the up front cost of purchasing and setting up a system.

They don’t give away the system; they rent it to you. The rental cost is included in the electric bill. The current electrical rate will not rise, but may be reduced should local electric rates ever go down. The result is a net savings on your electric bill due to the protection from rate increases. They have a calculator on the website to let you see what your savings would be.

The company handles the hardware installation and deals with all the bureaucracy. They handle it all, so the installation is quick and easy. They will even monitor the system nightly with an automatic toll free phone call. Should the system ever need maintenance, there is no additional cost.

One does not need creative financing to switch to alternative energy. I signed up to reserve my own system. Then I signed up to help other people join the solution.

I anyone is interested in knowing more please visit my website and watch the video. You may even recognize the spokesperson.

http://www.jointhesolution.com/solargy

Richard

PS: If you are interested in helping other people join the solution, you can visit: http://www.powur.com/solargy

There is no fee to become an independent representative and there is no upgrade to purchase. I do not mention becoming an Ecopreneur in advertising to the general public.

Your insurance agent does not try to get you to become an insurance agent. However, this is a community by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs. Our target market extends to every residential homeowner in the United States. We are not limited to advertising on the internet. Think of all your potential customers, when you are not limited to safe lists and traffic exchanges.

Additionally, your customer’s visible solar panels will get the neighbors talking. Make sure they have a supply of your business cards, because they can zero out their electric bill by referring customers to you.

Everyone wins. You gain a growing monthly income, which won’t disappear. People will not become disinterested in using electric power. Your customers win by saving on electricity and potently avoiding the cost altogether.

Most importantly, we all win. Converting to solar energy reduces your CO2 footprint equivalent to removing 24 cars from the road – equivalent to planting 400 trees.

(To the reader) Feel free to let me know what you think.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!