Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Interests and Concerns
3/25/2007 3:02:19 PM
Please share your interests and concerns. What really matters to me is my family, friends, health, and enjoying life. On a more serious note, I'm passionate about preventing global warming, available and affordable healthcare for all, education, and ending poverty and war. My personal interests really vary and include: Nascar (I met Jeff Gordon at a private dinner at Foxwoods in January. It was great and he is very nice :)) I enjoy fishing, gardening, water skiing, boating, jogging, the beach, traveling, spending time with friends and family and my pets. Wishing all happiness, good health and a prosperous future! Kind Regards, Connie
+0
Peter Blackman

15 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Interests and Concerns
3/25/2007 3:08:06 PM
Have a blog where I express pretty much what matters to me. The following is a small snipit of my article on "Social Justice through creative thinking" Most products are designed with built in obsolescence . Our resources are limited and we need to slow the burning, the consuming, and then the throwing away of our resources in the name of profit. By collectively making educated and conscious choices we can cause change, make a difference and help save our one planet and in the process have social justice by lowering the amount being spent every month.. The sun and wind are free and renewable. And as it will be shown there are now ways to creatively finance renewable energy projects and mortgages and debt without any out of pocket expense, without refinancing the mortgage and without increasing the monthly cash flow. Peter Blackman 602-283-5588
Peter Blackman 602-321-9900 http://NewAmazingMessage.com Do You Shop Online? Get Cash Back on your activity plus all those you refer and those they refer all the way to infinity.
+0
3/25/2007 3:15:15 PM

Peter,

Thanks for your post and I couldn't agree with you more.  Saving our planet is so important for are children, grandchildren and all beings (animals and humans).

I urge all to contact their legislators and urge them to support renewable energy sources, E85 fuel production, flex-fuel cars, more tax incentives to business and people who opt to save energy (solar power, etc).  It is so easy now a days to contact your legislators and send an email. 

I commend Al Gore for supporting the efforts to prevent global warming and save our planet!

Kind Regards,

Connie

+0
3/25/2007 6:11:54 PM

We only have one earth!  I'm thrilled to see people taking action on this topic!  If anyone is interested, you can join the Greater Good Network and click daily to help save rainforests, fund mammograms,fight illiteracy, provide healthcare for children, feed the starving, and rescue animals!  For more info about joining look on my blog, The Profit Zone at theprofitzone.blogspot.com

Marcia
Marcia Burr
+0
3/25/2007 6:28:02 PM

Hello Marcia,

I'm so happy to see your post.  I was getting worried when I only saw one post.  Aren't people concerned.  I'm so glad that you have similar interests and if I could bring greater awareness to one person in the world through my posts then it's worth it. 

Hopefully more than one person is concerned about the reality of these issues.  I also see that these topics will be in the forefront during the next presidential election in the US.

I donate clothes to a homeless shelter and blankets to the animal shelter.  Friends say to sell the stuff on ebay or a tag sale, but I figure whatever good I can do to help the homeless makes me feel like I'm doing something.

I'll be sure to visit your blog! 

Best Regards,

Connie

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!