Menu

Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I would like to make you famous.
7/5/2005 12:44:25 AM
Hello Friends, I need your input. I just had an idea for a business concept which is "Make people famous" By that I mean publish their article in various local newspapers, arrange interviews with local radio and TV stations. Eventually arrange the same with national level media. Do you think there would be a demand for such a service? I would ensure screening process so the stories are really attractive for newspapers to print, for radio and TV to run, meaning not everybody would get a shot at it. I would offer one such story a day to various local newspapers and possibly to radio and TV stations. What do you think one would be willing to pay for their story to appear locally and then nationally and maybe later internationally? Would you be willing to pay $1000 USD for your article to appear in your local newspaper and then get an interview with major local radio or TV station? Would you be willing to pay $5000 for an article about you to appear in newspapers like "New York Times", "Forbs" and others of that magnitude. Would you be willing to pay $5000 to appear on major TV stations for an interview? Let me know what your feelings are. Bogdan Fiedur
Hello
New Reply
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I would like to make you famous.
7/5/2005 1:19:27 AM
Hello Bogdan, Thank you very much for this invitation to your forum. Famous would be nice! But, I would have to pass, I would rather just be Michael! That is a really an attractive deal, if you have that kind of money! Thank you Bogdan, respectfully,
New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/5/2005 1:29:16 AM
Hello bogdan Thank you for your invite,I think its a great idea,I have a story of someone who has a really good story to tell,I know he would be very interested in shareing it as we just talked about it afew days ago,Thanks Bogdan,your friend kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/5/2005 1:55:30 AM
Hello Bogdan. I think That would be a Great Idea. There are Many People Here that Deserve to be famous. I would Not have an Idea about the Price, But I am Sure it is Well Worth The Price to be Famous. I am sure you will find Many who will be Interested in Your Concept. It would Definately Be Good for AdlandPro not that it isnt Successful Already. Thanks Bogdan, Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
New Reply
+0
7/5/2005 2:33:13 AM
Hello Bogdan! I think it's a good idea, you probably will get a lot of takers. As far as the price is concerned, I think you can charge according to the level of exposure to the media. Offer different packages of media exposure. I like the idea the more I think about it. Go with it I think, it could turn into something big. Heck it might even become show. A reality show, see were I'm going with this. Good luck! Your Friend, JOHN
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!