Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Wake Up ... Live the Life You Love
3/29/2007 11:09:11 AM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hi Terry,

I wanted to learn the dance step that these little guys are doing.  So I stood in front of my computer.  Now, mind you I am NOT a dancer.  I taught aerobics for 20 years and I had only one rule in my classes - NO dance steps - NO coreography. 

I got the urge today to do something different, and though this may be a very simple step to someone who dances, I practiced, I broke it down into individual moves, and I did it!  Only one or two times, but it was enough to feel successful.

I bet there are a few people who , if they had watched, would say "You didn't have it down pat", "You didn't do it exactly like they do".  Guess what?  I feel like I did it just fine - SO THERE and therefore - I succeeded.

I didn't make any money at it.  There wasn't anyone here to pat me on the back.  And yet, I SUCCEEDED.  Life is just what me make it.  Success in life is just what we make it too!

Success to all - it's what you feel - not what you have or what you make.

Judy

+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 1:24:56 PM

From the bottom of my heart ... Bless You, Judy!

I'm dancin' with ya! ... I love dancing, but give me choreographed anything and I flunk ... just don't have what it takes!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Have a wonderful weekend!

Your Friend & Partner

Terry

As Judy says "Success to all - it's what you feel - not what you have or what you make"

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 3:38:09 PM

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Hello Sharon,

You are so right ... thank you!

My thoughts on money is that having enough money to pay the bills and live comfortably is important.

I also feel "Money isn't important, but the freedom it allows us is."  Of course that freedom includes the ability to give even more than a person otherwise might. 

Giving of oneself doesn't take money ... helping the needy and other important charities does. 

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!