Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: How To Wake Up ... Live the Life You Love
3/19/2007 10:30:58 PM
Hi

Thanks to the invite Terry & for sharing!
I enjoyed your article, very well said.

Have a SUPER night
Warm Regards
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2007 12:05:43 AM

Hello Florence

Thank you for visiting The Grapevine.  I'm happy to hear you enjoyed my article.

Sincerely,

Terry

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2007 11:48:46 PM
Hi Terry,

What a great discussion and some awesome responses because of the chosen topic. I use to think that success was the amount of money one was earning.  I grew up and came to realize that success is how many days you wake up and realize that you get to do what you want to do that day.  To put the icing on the cake, if you will, is to have some friends to share it all with.  I know some will think that to be hokey, but who would want success if you didn't have anyone who you could share it with?  I appreciate my friends because they are a very big factor in my success.  I appreciate our friendship dearly.  Thanks again.
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/28/2007 6:00:50 PM
Here's some more thoughts on succss:

I've made mistakes ... lots of them in fact.  But from those mistakes I learn and grow.  I fall down and I get up.  I refocus and forge ahead.

Making mistakes, learning and growing is what makes all human beings successful.  By just being where you are today makes you an unequivicable success. 

Stop for a moment and think about your successes.  Remember not all successes are great big life changing, earth shattering events.  

Now, give yourself a pat on the back for all the successes in your life ... go ahead ... you deserve it! 

Success in life is what you make it

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2007 10:02:01 AM

That's me all the way Terry!!! The way that we start our day will determine the remainder of the day.

I Always start with Mike's Daily Blessings and Inspirations for all. Prayer and Thanks. http://TheWoods.phpbbnow.com

I also repost in my forum,,The Great readings that make me feel good. (Which is usualy all of them...;-)

I Agree that "Money is important" but also Giving is Important too. Helping gives us all a sense of accomplishment and there is no better feeling in the world!!

Thanks for this post and sharing.

Peace, Sharon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!