Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PLEASE POST YOUR TESTIMONIALS OF WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!
4/6/2007 3:08:51 AM
Thank you my dearest friend Lisa for that wonderful poem...im  soooo very sorry I didnt thank you earlier. Its so beautiful, and so very close to my heart. thank you and God bless you and all you do.

much luv n hugs

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2007 10:44:59 PM
Hi Carla, and all our prayer partners,
this testimony is long over due !! forgive me, but its always better late than never !!

It was 2 weeks back that Ryan and myself went to attend a Greater  Grace Conference at Bangalore.  Now Ryan was due to play a cricket match on Sunday the 6th !  He emailed his Captain on thursday and said that since he was at a conference he would not be able to play in the finals..of the BCC League..and that he wished the team well, and that they were strong enough to win the prestigeous trophy without him. No Sooner had the email gone, a stern reply from the Captain and the Chairman of the sponsoring company came to Ryan....it said that it was higly irresponsable of him to do this and that they wished for him to get back to Bangkok in time for the finals!! Ryan smiled and replied....that he would be very much irresponsable if he  put God before cricket...which he will not do, and that if indeed Ryan was to play in the finals  God would find a way to see to it!! On Saturday morning Ryan gets a text message on his cell saying. "Ryan God has answered your prayers, we have been having rain for the past 2 days and the match has been postponed indefinately...enjoy your time, and get back to us!"
to know more you can go here

http://www.bangkokcricketleague.com/

GOD IS GOOD N ALWAY FAITHFULL!!! We havent stopped praising HIM  for his faithfullness..even tho' we be so unfaithfull!!

Blessings to all you lovely people

Jesus luvs you and so do I  :-)

your friend and prayer partner

Pauline R
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/19/2007 12:28:10 AM
Dearest Pauline, i read about Ryan and his desition, sometimes when we haste we leave God out of our desitions, a lesson well learned for Ryan but he is safe no? I posted today about what side  the Apostle Peter was on? mans or Gods? it was about denying ones self, it took me 25 years to become a Disciple of Christ through so many religious beliefs from the streets to my oun family who are catholic on my moms side. I would say a lesson well learned from this episode of Ryans. Faith comes from lessons of life. The Faith we discover from God's wisdom is eternal. 1st Corinthians 9:24 i myself will not disqualify my self to win that prize, which is eternal life with Jesus. God will always be with Ryan, giving him lessons. Opening ones eyes to see those lessons is another and will be detirmond by that individual if he or she is willing to deny one self and take up that cross and walk! I will pray for your dear Son my sister. Love In Christ....
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 3:02:58 AM
Thank you Carla, Thomas, Natalya and all my other friends who have been upholding me in prayer this past 2 weeks !

God is faithfull as always, and I'm happy to say that my staff girl Selvi has come back to work...the homeopathic medication is working so well for her that she has no more pain or discomfort and feels normal, the doc thinks she can be cured with 6 months, thats when we will take another scan to see if there are anymore stones . If there isn't then this is nothing short of a miracle, cos for the number of stones n the size of them..in both kidneys.....wow  she was in for a lot of health hazards cos of that !!  So I am believing God for her miracle. Shall keep  you updated.  Now that she is back to work, Im happy and relieved to be getting  my usual computer time with you all amazing ppl here !! GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR FAITHFULLNESS IN PRAYER !!

Luv you all  in the Love of the Lord !!

Pauline R

INTEGRITY IS THE MOST DESIRED, DEMANDED, AND RESPECTED QUALITY OF LEADERSHIP

ADLAND PRAYER CELL
P O T W
BIZZYBLOGZ
WEALTHSOLUTIONS
AD$URF ALL$TAR TEAM

+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/27/2007 2:30:03 PM
Hello Pauline,
Praise the Lord for that testimony!
May God be Praised ! Bless you all!
Luv,
Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!