Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PLEASE POST YOUR TESTIMONIALS OF WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!
3/23/2007 3:49:26 PM
Hello Pauline,
That is awesome! I am so glad for you.
God bless you sister!
Hugs,
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 11:43:35 AM
My dear Carla, Natalya, and all our Cell prayer partners,
Im so sorry I could not join you all last evening, reason being my dad was not doing well again, and I had to be up with him till 4 am, I had probably just gone to bed when Carla u text msgd me, but I was exhausted, and didnt hear the beep.

So this morning [my]  when I came on line...at about 9 am Natalya came in to pray with me after she heard my story. We fellowshipped for about 1/2 hour, and it was an awesome 1/2 hour for me, i felt a burden lift.

Later that afternoon my father showed signs of being normal,, said he was hungry, and  for the first time in a week I saw him eat his normal quantity of food, and relish it too. Just amazing...I was almost in tears....cos' he had gone weak from not eating properly and I really thought I would have to hospitalize him again.

Well GOD IS GOOD  and he continues to surround me with HIS ANGELS TO PRAY FOR ME AND UPHOLD ME !!
Thank you Natalya for your special prayers, Carla and everyone else out there who pray and believe in the power of prayer.

I luv you all stay blessed

Pauline R
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 12:00:58 PM
Hello Pauline,
See what the power of prayer can do !!! PRAISE THE LORD!

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 2:03:30 PM

HI Pauline,

Awesome forum.

Here is just one of my many heeling's and victories !

As many of you know I had a bad accident while working at my job that left me unable to work .IN addition to that I also had a car accident that left me with my sciatic nerve pinched. I had a compression fall that left several disc in my back pushed together and bulging and the doctors gave me two options one was surgery the other to live in pain. I did not want to allow them to do the surgery so my next option was to live with the pain. This I did for many years.

I lived with this pain for many years until one day I decided that if G-d was really a G-d of healing. Like his word says . I should put him and his word to the test.. He says try me now in the book of Malachi, so I did.

I started to pray that he heal my back. I prayed for a while by my self , no results ,so I decided to ask others to pray with me ..still no big change but some relief.

During a meeting one night we had a prayer circle and you guessed it the subject of back pain was addressed. Those with pain were asked to just set and quietly be thankful for their healing, while the prayers were being lifted up to G-d for those in pain. I left the meeting not really feeling any different until the next morning. I woke up and the first thing I noticed was the sciatic never pain was GONE . I got out of bed and later realised the pain in between my shoulders was also gone. I was healed.

The next thing was to go have X-Rays to see if this was real. I had life time medical, so I asked them to do an MRI to see if there really were any changes and the MRI showed no bulges, no herniated disc they compared the old MRI to the new one and said well you seem to have gotten a new back ..we can't find anything wrong. They were more amazed than me. I told them what happened and I am still not sure if they believed me , But I truly don't care the real Doctor of Medicine healed me! G-d.. !!

PS . G-d is always welling and able to heal us it is our belief or faith that he can that gets us the results.!! Low on faith study his word, eat it like you would food for your body. actually say it out loud, faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of G-d..so speak his word in faith.

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2007 2:46:24 PM
Hello Geketa,
Thanks so much my blessed sister! I really appreciate you posting that for me and hope others will be blessed by it.

God bless!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!