Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
PLEASE POST YOUR TESTIMONIALS OF WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!
3/14/2007 9:52:19 PM
Dear Friends,
I thought it would be a good idea to have people post in here what the Lord has done for them recently. Some say the Prayer Cell has been a blessing and I would like to know specifics if you'd like to share them. Even if you aren't a part of our group yet and would like to post, feel free to!
God bless you all in an AWESOME WAY!
Carla :)

Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: PLEASE POST YOUR TESTIMONIALS OF WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!
3/15/2007 1:29:43 AM

HI ALL

THE LORD has Blessed me in ways that ONLY I can comprehend!  I recently had a long complicated back fusion surgery that has not only reduced my back/leg pain but has changed the outlook that life has to offer me and my family. Being a single dad is tough, but being a disabled dad would have even been  tougher than I could or want to imagine. I am moving along much better than most others who have had this type of surgery and I feel Blessed that the LORD is and will always be here for us. I love you Lord!!!!!

JR

+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/15/2007 4:59:05 AM

My story starts in 1996. I was working for a construction company when I was run over by a Pettibone  fork lift. The wind was blowing and we had picked up a wall to put in place.

We were building a 132 unit horse stable. The wall was bucking in the wind as the boss drove accross the field so I grabed the wall to steady it. As the boss looked over his sholder to see which wall he was going to pick up next, a blast of wind came out of nowhere and blew the wall up in the air.

I tryed to dive out of the way but the wall caught me and knocked me in front of the forklift. There was only one deep rut in the field and it just so happened to be right in front of the fork lift where I landed. Fancy that.  

I landed in the rut so I was able to press my body down into the rut as the fork life passed over me, but could not get my leggs out of the way. Every thing was happening so fast.

Both my legs were crushed. My left foot was crushed and my back was twisted. I was in bad shape. I was taken to the hospital in Lubbock Texas from Brownfield Texas which was 38 miles away but I was not in savear pain. I just kept saying my prayers and the Lord did the rest.

After two surgeries and almost two years of therpy I was released from medicale care. For almost ten years I had problems but I kept praying and to day I walk fine ( a little limp ) and I'm alive and well.

When I was going down in front of the fork lift I said the fastest prayer of my life and I know God herd me. A calm came over me even knowing I was about to be crushed. It was the straingest thing I had ever experienced. I could not walk and had to be placed in the truck to go to the local hospital and I told the boss jokes to pass the time and to distract me from any pain I might experience but to my suprise I only felt one bad surge of pain and it was over. I was transfered to an ambulance and I kept the paramedics entertained for the 38 mile drive to Lubbock Texas.

At the hospital in Lubbock I was rushed in to surgery in less then 10 minutes and I woke up in my hospital room a few hours later. They kept me sadated for two days. They gave me a botton to gas myself if I felt any pain. Don't know if I felt any pain or not but I was good at pushing that button. I had a smile on my face all the time I was there.

The Lord works in strange ways and He was there for me during this experience taking care of me and He has been here for me ever sense. A second chance at life really makes you see things differently.  I praise the Lord each moring for my life, my children, grand kids and all sunsets.

I do my best not to just give Him just lip service.

Dan

It is a great Day!

+0
3/15/2007 6:20:15 AM

Thanks,

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways, it is hard to recount all of them. He has saved me for eternity, has let me escape many auto accidents. blessed my with a lovely wife, two sons, four granddaughters, a retirement, many friends, travel, skiing ability, thru open-heart surgery, a daily communion with him thru His word, a Church, and the Gideon organization, and many more.

Thanks, John

www.stipetravel.com

John R. Stipe, P. O. Box 506, Forrest City, AR 72336 http://www.stipetravel.com http://www.moreincometravel.biz
+0
3/15/2007 8:00:47 AM

Thank you so much Carla for doing this, it's a Great idea!!  :-)

Well, there are so many many ways the Good Lord has Blessed me! When I wake every morning I thank & Praise Him for His Grace &  Mercy bestowed upon me & my family! For keeping us safe & sound throughout the night & having Blessed us with yet another Precious day of Life!

I am Extremely Grateful to the Lord for actually giving me the ability to spend the Last days with My Beloved husband who passed away on 11/9/06

You see I was assaulted by 1 of my patients on the job, (I work in a Psychiatric Hospital). I thought at first, "this really stinks!" I was injured, and out of work for a very long time. But then I saw the TRUE BLESSING in all of it!! :-)  God allowed me to be out of work at just the right time! I was able to spend my husband's LAST days with him!!

Sometimes we only see the NEGATIVE in all that happens in our lives! But to me this injury was a Blessing!! Being with my husband instead of having to work, and never see him thru his last days on this earth would have been SO DIFFICULT! But GOD made a way for me to be able to be RIGHT THERE by his side!! And I will FOREVER be Grateful to My Lord & Savior for that Privilege!!

God Bless You All and thank you for allowing me to share my story with you!!!!

Damaris  :-)

Damaris P.Y.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!