Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ron
Ron Brown

57 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Opinions Needed. Why are people reluctant to post on Adlandpro forums
3/7/2007 8:14:20 PM
Hey Adlanders, I have to agree with Dick, and I also agree with Thomas too.. People that are newbies to Our Community, sometimes feel that they will be confronted by the as Dick says, old timers, and some may think that they are there, meaning the Forums, are just for Posting your Ads or your URL's... When I am invited to Post my Opportunity, I try to give as much information as I possibly can, so that everyone that may be interested in my Opportunity, will feel good about what they have read and have a real chance to make an intelligent decision whether to Join it or not..And when I post to a certain Topic, The only reasons that I will Post if its of any interest to me or my friends.. So, there are so many reasons for my Posting in Forums, and those are I am invited to give my Opinion or even if I am not invited sometimes I have to say how I feel...We could go on and On about this Forum, lol...Some people just are private people and don't like to cause conflict, and lately its all about Conflict and many of Us know exactly what I am saying...Anyway, there is my Opinion..Next..   Ron 
Ron Brown / Global Verge Intl. Diamond Member / Join Us Today
+0
Danny Mills

302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2007 8:16:21 PM

Hi Bill,

as for me I like to post but there are a number of forums with topics that just do not pertain to me.

With those forums I'm in left field so to speak and I do not feel I have anything to contribute. Some forums go against what I believe so I don't post in them at all. I have found there is a limlited number of topics to post in also.

Many people are not creating forums. Also I believe some feel it's a very big job to create a forum and keep it going. If you dont keep it before the public eye then it dies out. So they don't create a forum. Maybe there are more forums then I really know about which is why I created a thread where people can post their favorite forums they like to post in.

Kind of like a list of forums. Every one is welcome to post there favorite forums. I created it because I was not sure I really knew how many forums were out there in Adland. So I was hopeing people would post and I could keep watch for new threads I could relate to. This idea of ytour is a good start to making things better. Thanks for the opportunity to express my thought and ideas.

Dan

P.S. We need a spell check in this type window as I'm always awake in the late hours and half asleep and I have no idea what I type some times. When I go back and see what I have typed, I have to slap my self for messing up so badly. 

+0
3/7/2007 8:24:32 PM

Hello Everybody

Thank you all so much for your comments. Normally, I try to respond to everybody individually but, this time I think I will just keep quiet for a change and let others do the talking. For a while anyhow.

Now, for those of you who have already posted here, I am banning your posts because I really didn't like your answers. LOL. Just kidding. I wanted to make sure you were paying attention. In all honesty, I really appreciate all of your posts and this information, I hope, will get us all a little more activity in the community. Thanks Again Everybody.

Sincerly, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
3/7/2007 8:32:07 PM

Hello Dany

Yer sprelling is atroticus. I know what you mean about bein up late. Sometomes I makes a mistakiy two. You are forgivan my f\reend and come on bak anytim. You r most welcum hare.

Sincherly, Bill

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/7/2007 8:34:39 PM

HI BILL, I HAVE NOTICED A DROP IN REPLIS BUT THE VIEWS ARE STILL THERE, I WOULD LIKE THE VIEWS TO TO POST ,EVEN IF THEY DON'T AGREE. BUT I GOT A WHOLE FORUM WRITEN ON HOW RUDE  IT WAS TO DISAGREE. I DON'T POST IN THAT FORUM ANYMORE. IF I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU OR YOU ME WE WOULD READ IT.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!