Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: What is real?
3/7/2007 12:38:35 AM
Hi Nick!  :-)

LOL my friend!  Your humoristic attitude is always refreshing!  Thank you for being you!

Thanks for stopping by!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/7/2007 12:45:18 AM
Hi Jenny!  :-)

Well, I must say that I'm so glad you found your way back to my forum here!  I loved your statement!

Current beliefs are generally based on our explanations of what has been discovered so far.

I would have to agree & echo those sentiments!  We can only know what we've been taught......whether right or wrong.  And I am sure that we haven't even begun to scratch the surface!

I too ponder about the things that will be discovered in the futture.  These are very exciting times!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2007 2:04:57 AM
Hi Brian, 1. With my WebTV, I can not watch the video/ 2. The reason the people in the telephone thing end up with the last people not saying the original thing said is simple. MOST people have LESS than a 23% skill in listening comprehension EVEN when they KNOW they are being TESTED on it. 3. I KNOW there are MORE than sufficent FACTS proving the Iraq War is fully justified. 4. YOU believe in a god which is ONLY ONE of OVER THIRTY THOUSAND different gods. NONE of them have ANY proof what-so-ever they do, or ever have, actually existed. And YOU ask: What is Real? Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2007 1:02:21 PM
Hey Neil!  :-)

Glad to see you around again my good friend!  There is much truth in the words in what you say.

I would have to disagree that the IRAQ war is actually justified....Americans see the mafia subjected propaganda on TV - which is backed and pushed by our own government and they automatically believe what CNN is telling them...... but that's another subject.

And you are right!  Not one single person or religion can just automtically undeniably provide any concrete proof that their belief system is the REAL one!

However, I would like to point out one thing that we are all proof of.  The very fact that we exist is proof that there is some sort of "supreme being" out there.  Someone or something created all of "this."

No matter what name you give this "force".........it is there.  Like my good friend Dave Contrell says:

"Your skepticism does not alter reality"

EXPECT a great day!  :-)

Brian Clawson

+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2007 4:55:11 PM

That is a great video Brian!

Thanks for sharing it, I'm definitely going to be passing it along!

Have you seen this one?

Quantum Physics Double Slit Experiment - What The Bleep Movie

Or this What the Bleep highlight series?

What the bleep do we know highlights 1

Both are good.  :)

Cheers,

Ally

+0