Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Introduce Yourself
4/16/2007 6:59:37 AM
OK lets see, my names Sandra Sprouse. Im 42 years old from Mississippi but live with my husband Daniel in NC. I have 4 sons  from my previous marriage and am basically more a homemaker then basically anything else. Im working with this new awesome business thats just shown up about 4 weeks now id say. Its definitely a winner Its a 20 a month business. It has an online platform where you can shop at over 600 stores. IN addition theres over 80 dolars in grocery coupons that you can download each month that your a member. All total There are over 175,000 retailers  worldwide. Check out some of the big retailers that you can shop with, Starbucks, Lowes, Borders, Gap. Target, AMC Theatres, Quiznos, Petsmart, Sears and Radioshack The list just goes on and on. As I told you its well worth the 20 dollar membeship. Ohh and also theres a business attached as well. You get 25.00 for each member you sign up so its really an awesome business. Dont take my word for it though, check it out for yourself. The links are http://www.softangel424u.myworlddiscounts.com  also theres http://www.softangel424u.myworldpower.com and http://www.softangel424u.myworldresults.com  If you need to contact me for any reason you may email me at sandyNdan4142@yahoo.com or call me and ill do the best I can to answer your questions. 910-960-2157
World Profit, In business for 14 years. Live Monitors are on my site 24 hours 7 days a week
+0
4/16/2007 7:11:28 AM
Am pleased to meet you through this thread. Thank you for this opportunity. I am Willowlady and seeking freelance work. I have worked in offices for 20 years, homeschooled a total of 3 children, 2 are still at home. We had a housefire a few years ago and are still struggling to get onto our feet. I have a new store, one that I have had and now a website to showcase my skills and accomplishments. We have 43 acres and 5 cats, 3 dogs and a bunny. The bunny played the part of our Easter Bunny this year. The kids thought it funny. I am an avid reader of sci fi and horror. Movies are preferred in the same genres. We garden alot in the nicer weather that seems not to want to come this year. I can, dehydrate and preserve our produce if possible. The men in my life love to eat. lol I currently work part time in the 'real' world as a cleaner in factories for Norwalk Custodial. Also write and paid by Associated Content for articles. One time a year we head off for a 5 day stint at a swap meet/flea market. A working vacation. it is the official end to our summer. We plan our whole year around it, the kids and I. Hubby works and tends to the critters so he is here at home for his own 'vacation'. Well that is about all for the introduction. This is a good overview, since we all know we are more than what can be penned to paper.
Nothing worth doing is ever easy!
+0
4/16/2007 7:21:49 AM
My name is Greg. I own a store at http://www.treatsfromthe45thparallel.com where my Wife, Son and I sell Moose Droppings and Elk Droppings...They are delicious. LOL the Moose droppings are Chocolate covered Almonds and the Elk Droppings are Chocolate covered Raisins.
Greg and Robin Treats From the 45th Parallel www.treatsfromthe45thparallel.com customerservice@treatsfromthe45thparallel.com 989-287-0615 Try some Eh!
+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 2:37:00 AM

Hi Sandra

Thanks for sharing your info My world plus is a great business and am glad your apart of it

Glad to meet you

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2007 2:39:57 AM

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for sharing that great you write articles free lance you should think of starting a blog to showcase them

I also like sci fi shows try when i get time to watch tv to see one or two

Nice to meet you talk soon

Robert PHillips

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!