Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elvin Shaver

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Introduce Yourself
4/10/2007 10:54:48 AM
 11:37:52 AM 

Hi Robert, My name is Elvin Shaver which we introduce ourself before. I hope you are doing fine? I am having a little trouble trying to understand some of this stuff. I own two websites and I just don't think Iam doing anything right, like I don't know if the Adlandpro autoresponder is set up right or not, and I am having trouble with setting up other things. Iam a Gold member with Adlanpro, but I just don't understand all of my stuff I get as a Gold Member or downlow anything I need to downlow. I hope Iam making sence because I can't even understand myself. Thankyou, Elvin Shaver

Elvin W. Shaver
+0
Elise Hartzell

195 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/11/2007 1:37:57 PM

Hello everyone, I am an entrepreneur and creative writer/artist I have a proposition for you to look at this poem I wrote after the Katrina Hurricane happened and I would like for all of you to vote on it for me please.  I would love to hear any feedback you may have on this particular poem I wrote.  You can access it and place your vote by clicking here.

Thank you,

Elise :)

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 7:53:16 AM

Hi Elvin

Am sorry your having a tough time figuring out things at adland Am happy to help but if am not online make sure to use the buddy feature here its a new guide to help new members with a mentoring program with experts here adland

I have try to contact you if I see you online

Robert Phillips

+0
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 7:54:11 AM

Hi Elise

Very Nice Poem I will share it with everyone at adland on my forum

Robert Phillips

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2007 11:07:06 AM

Hello Robert and Friends,

My name Is Heidi K. Stern, (no relation thankfully hehehe)

I currently reside and run my business from Pennsylvania, United States.

I have been married for 22 years and going strong. I have 2 boys now young men, I home-schooled through Senior High. Best choice I have ever made.

I love to meet new people. I have often times been called a people person.

I consider myself to be self motivated, dependable and passionate.

I am grateful for my health, my family, and my friends everyday.

I really care about others and truly do my best to always bring a positive light to everyone I meet.

I would like to say Robert that I appreciate your community spirit, and your positive mind set.

You, my friend are definitely a team player and I wish you all the success you dream of.

Please feel free to research more about my business, and ask me if have any questions.

I look forward to rubbing elbows with you Robert.

Sincerely,

Heidi K. Stern / H.E.A.R.T.S Healthy Living

http://solutions1012003.fourpointwellness.com

http://www.saferforyourhome.com

"May you have peace in your homes, money in your wallets and love in your H.E.A.R.T.S."

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!